Women's World Cup 2023

Ilestedt 1-0 against Italy in the 38th, header again (on a corner) :heart_eyes:

edit: Rolfö 2-0 in the 43rd, much like the first goal, same side corner, a bit of pinball chaos and it’s in.

edit: Blackstenius 3-0 right after in a beautiful attack combination, we’re destroooooying them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

edit: loool 4 mins into the second half, same side corner, another header by Ilestedt for 4-0 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen bits and pieces of some of the games, not really taking any particular sides but the Swedish ladies looked very good. They could be crowned winners .

France - Brazil an enjoyable game so far

What a result for Colombia :clap:

Screamer to take the lead, pegged back in 89th min by a pen, only to win it in the 97th min. Germany’s first group stage defeat for 30 years loooooooool.

Tschuss :wave:

1 Like

Holland destroying Vietnam. 4-0 up after 23 minutes. As things stand USA will finish second. They need to beat Portugal by quite a lot of goals now.

It’s amazing to witness the amazing power of these passionate women with the ball on the pitch. They are no less than us men. It took me a long time to be able to follow these women every step of the way on their quest for the WWC trophy. But I recently discovered the soccer streaming platform Scorevisit. At this platform I have never missed any soccer matches of these strong women.

I almost respect the effort that went into that spam.

4 Likes

Lauren James had herself a game

1 Like

Brilliant game between South Africa and Italy. Proper end to end stuff.

SA leading 3-2 and heading into the next round as things stand.

Can Jamaica do the unthinkable? Think we’ll be in the wrong end of a battering from the Samba Girls but will be watching regardless.

A few shocks have happened already this World Cup.

They did it. Not bad for this small arse island.

1 Like

Impressive!

Morocco advancing! Unbelievable! Ranked like 70th in the world and still dancing! What an amazing story.

1 Like

and right after the success the men’s side had reaching the semi-finals of the WC last year. Moroccan football hitting new levels all over the place.

Sweden - USA, good luck @Oompa

1 Like

Well this is a fun shootout. Goalkeeper stepping up at no6.

1 Like

YES!!!

Yanks are out

1 Like

OMG

Bizarre way to win though. Having to wait for confirmation as to weather the penalty counts or not :sweat_smile:

Absolutely insane

2 Likes