Wolves

Are Wolves actually in the Europa next season? Or is it predicated on whether or not Watford beat Man City in the cup final?

They are if City win the FA Cup.

If Watford win it they get it

I don’t think people give credit to well spent money. City and Chelsea have yes, been splashing money, and have climbed their way to England’s elite with that, but their moves have been thoroughly calculated.
We’ve had a lot of clubs trying to buy their way up with or at least near, the big boys but many of them failed. Hell, Liverpool and Man Utd have made a mockery of their reputation giving away to crazy spending ending up with shit in their hands, with Liverpool lately realizing it’s not how much you spend but how.
Wolves risked a lot in Championship and it paid off in the end, could’ve gone sideways but they made sure to spend smartly.
They spent again after being promoted and have not only shown tremendous potential for the future but finished 7th in their first season back. They’re a fine example of how clubs with some money ammunition should operate in the PL.

Good win today for United at Partizan.

7 Likes

watched the game, they played like shit for the most part, had one shot on goal and scored a penalty as usual. Lost total shots 15-5 if that says anything.

Hey mate, there’s a Man United thread for that kind of analysis. Here’s the link:

6 Likes

I’ve been chucking at this 1-2 combo for a good 5 mins :arteta:

Well played

1 Like

7 Likes
1 Like

Just realised they’ve only managed 8 or 9 wins this season. Clearly struggling this year. So thankful we didn’t consider Nuno as a manager. As bad as Arteta is, I think him and Nuno operate at a similar level.

Obviously Jota has been a big loss but I actually think Doherty has too for them.
Hasn’t looked good at Spurs but he was quite integral at Wolves.

3 Likes

Surprised both of you forgot Raul Jimenez. :eyes:
Missing him big time.

1 Like

This guy is unlucky

Not unlucky, just injury prone. Off to Segunda he goes.

1 Like

They are all good players, especially Traore.
He’s an exciting player but has certainly missed playing with Jimenez since his injury.

Funnily enough, Adama is the oldest from that lot.
He’s 25 now. :eyes:
Time flies.

Wolves need a fresh manager because they are getting a bit stale, not exciting anymore

Arteta?

not portegese wont happen