Wolves

What a surprise, you West Midlands hater!

1 Like

That kit they are wearing is a long way from their traditional colours of old gold. Bit of a let down that for me as its historically a very unique shirt.

Love the West Midlands clubs, people are warm and inviting up there, very down to earth !!

7 Likes

@DavidHillier is gonna furious! :cech:

He can get furious on his todger :rofl:

1 Like

He is a famous West Midlands hater :mustafi:

If the British Isles was a human body, the west Midlands would be the armpit.

2 Likes

Here we go lol!

That must be why it’s called the black country because it’s dark, damp and smelly, just like an armpit.

2 Likes

I mean, that A41. What a bastard of a road! Speed cameras that don’t work and those stupid lines on the road that fool you into thinking the cameras do work.

In my opinion, everywhere from f’ckin Telford down to Coventry needs to take a good, long, hard look at themselves. (And be careful not to crack the mirror, ya incomprehensible gits)

2 Likes

He even blames a road lol! The hate is real!

Going to be hard for you on the last day of the season when Liverpool play wolves on the last day of the season.:rofl:

That’s exactly what @Phoebica said!

Liverpool will win that game but, thankfully, Man City will also win their last game and win the league.

We’ll have bigger fish to fry on that day anyway. Coming up against a Burnley side who have never beaten us in the PL, who could be fighting for survival while we’re up against 3 shitbag teams for a CL place. Going to be daunting!

Wolves have been such a thorn in the side of so many of the big teams this season, especially us. Easy to forget we almost lost against them at home, bar a late equaliser.

What doesn’t make sense though is they took us apart so easily, yet this is the same Wolves that lost both matches against fucking Huddersfield Town, who won 3 games all season :joy::joy:

Wonder going forwards if they will be able to close the gap to the top 6 or whether they’ve peaked this season.

1 Like

I think they’re just getting started. They’ll win the Everton cup this season and will be in the race for top 6, maybe even top 4, next season for sure.

They have a solid team. They’ve signed Jiménez permanently, Jota was fantastic tonight and has had a really good season. And as for Neves, he could honestly play for a team like Real Madrid! Can’t believe some people thought he was only the second best player in the Championship last season :rofl:

1 Like

It kinda makes perfect sense. Against big teams, teams like Wolves can sit back and counterattack. When they have too play teams like Huddersfield and the initiave lies with Wolves and they are the ones having to find holes in stead of preventing them, which is easier.

1 Like

Oh I get why they’ve seemingly struggled against the smaller teams at times, I just find it hilarious that argubly one of the worst Prem sides ever in Huddersfield managed to beat them on both occasions and done nothing but get destroyed by everyone else all season. That’s the unpredictable nature of sport sometimes I guess where logic and form goes out of the window.

I want Jota

I like Wolves and welcome the so-called big 6 hegemony getting broken up, albeit we’re the ones in the firing line

2 Likes

Nah, they finish 10-20 next year

Jimenez is not all that

1 Like