Willian

Fabrizio said he’s considering his options after the departure of Luiz. :champagne::clinking_glasses:
Let’s go!

3 Likes

BYE BYE THANKS FOR YOUR ONE GOAL

12 Likes

:ooo: :wright: :auba:

1 Like

What a fucking embarrassment this transfer was.

9 Likes

It may have not worked out, but it was worth the gamble on a free. He did technically have his best season with Chelsea last season.

On the brightside, if he goes at least we won’t be stuck with a 34 year old Willian on 200k pw.

14 Likes

Siuuu if true!!!

2 Likes

Willian won’t be sitting on his 200k contract as people initially feared.

I’d imagine Arsenal would be willing to let him leave on a free transfer if he’s going to the US.

2 Likes

Don’t be so sure

1 Like

Did not expect this. This is fantastic - big wages to be re-used on positions of need.

True it was worth the punt but on a two year deal. We should have made note of the mood in the room when his own club and others were offering two years max after his “best” season.

It will be coup if we can get him out and Arteta doesn’t double down on a bad signing

2 Likes

It was absofuckinglutely not worth the gamble. It made no sense to bring in a guy who already played Pepe and Saka’s position who was old and washed on a multiyear deal worth a lot of money.

5 Likes

Please please tell me we’re getting shot of this guy.

1 Like

I’d respect the guy a bit if he decides to go elsewhere.

1 Like

Sign this guy for 3 years, now looking to get shot of him after one year.

But despite being shit, continue to play him over better younger players.

What a management, trust the process. :vinai:

4 Likes

Please don’t replace this with the annual Zaha nonsense now.

2 Likes

If he goes I wonder if we get a replacement. We’ll have Saka, Pepe, Nelson (is he trusted) and ESR who can play there

It’s probably not even us looking to get rid of him, but them (Luiz & Willian) probably got some MLS offers.

1 Like

What the minutes that could have been given to our younger players like Martinelli :sob:

Willian hasn’t been getting many starts or minutes since Christmas.
Sure it’s good he’s leaving but let’s not be kidding ourselves we have answers in this squad. There is a space available for a new purchase.

4 Likes