Willian

Deserves his own thread now

2 Likes

Barca gone from bidding £60m for him a summer or two ago to now having no interest in him on a free? Was Raul there at the time of this bid?

I want a massive rant post from @Joshua :kroenke:

Time to join the bandwagon.
Gol do Arsenal!

For free, sure. Probably will get high wages to compensate. Good to have competition for Pepe on the right I guess. He probably wants £200k and 3 years though

1 Like

BTW he was photo’d chatting with our Portugese speaking players during the cup final

He’s a top player.
Hard working, effective and he makes things happen.
Something we have lacked for far too long.

Willian, Courtinho and Aubameyang would be a top, experienced attacking line up and players like Pepe, Saka, Nketiah would learn a lot from playing alongside such elite players.
It would also mean we would have the best attacking line up and quality in depth we’ve had since we moved to the Emirates.

I wonder if Willian and David Luiz are good mates. Could be a factor in him coming here.

1 Like

Gotta love his little belly.

1 Like

Kola was a free.

I hope we don’t screw the wages.

1 Like

This should be enough for Arsenal to avoid the deal.

There must be better solutions out there

2 Likes

This guy got salty again we don’t get his shitty suggestions. Some people think this is fucking Career Mode. :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Another way of looking at it is that signing a wide player for free and prioritising other areas is good taste.

We have two players in the squad who cost £60-70m and they’re our wide players, throwing more money at those positions isn’t necessarily good optimisation.

5 Likes

Yeah they’d prefer it if we offer Sokratis + Guendouzi + Lacazette for Jadon Sancho.

1 Like

I mean it’s a perfectly logical deal right?
Trust me dude, I’ve done the logistics. We’ll even make a profit. :rofl:

1 Like

Always seems to be in the top part of the table when it comes to chances created. Seems a no brainer if we’re getting on a free.

2 Likes

He is fine, it’s all about what numbers we talk, how long is his contract, will he fall off, what would his salary be etc. Being mad at Willian is silly, for our level he’s fine, just fine.

3 Likes

So… If it came down to a straight choice between Willian or Zaha, what would your preference be?
Mine would be Zaha, but only because of his age!

1 Like

“Arsenal’s Willian” :eyes:
ZRAFC already considering the lad an Arsenal player. :rofl:

2 Likes

We’re only getting Zaha if he runs down his contract.