Willian

Yeah but why do you consume so much of it? Especially stuff that winds you up? Don’t you have something better or more productive for yourself to do?

1 Like

I mean, you have a phone no?
It’s so easy to take a quick look on Twitter at any given time, especially now with most of us WFH.
Twitter algorithm definitely picked up what I’m interested in so it’s natural to show me football related stuff.

I only follow like 150 accounts but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a promoted tweet from an account I don’t follow that was remotely interesting to me. It definitely gets easier for them the more accounts you follow.

2 Likes

I’ve reached the 5k following limit so I’m definitely over that. :rofl:
Btw, I wasn’t talking about promoted ones. It’s usually stuff that other football accounts like which pop out on my timeline(because of their algorithm).

1 Like

Fucking Willian just relegated West Brom :joy: build on this now please

1 Like

Give him another 3 years on top with free kicks like that.

1 Like

Hope the goal builds his confidence. Actually feel sorry for him. Came in as an experienced player to try and make things happen but things didn’t go his way at all.

1 Like

Of course he scores in the most meaningless of meaningless games.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Good goal, hopefully one of the Brazilian teams fancies a veteran.

1 Like

As much as he’s been a total disaster and this game didn’t matter, I was happy for him to at least bag a goal for fuck sake.

2 Likes

Given the wages he has stolen from Arsenal this season, I don’t. Guy rarely puts forth any effort. Little hustle and no desire. Scoring in a meaningless game against a relegated side doesn’t mean much.

I know that Arsenal are stuck with this clown–after all, the clown manager pushed for this disastrous deal. That alone should be the red flag that Arteta shouldn’t be handling transfers for Arsenal. Blocking the Xhaka exit is another.

Barring a chinese club throwing money at him, he’ll see out the deal here. Let him rot in the reserves. He shouldn’t be getting minutes unless someone is injured.

1 Like

Never count out how dumb some of the executives in MLS are, especially the ones who parachute in from Europe and think they can navigate a pretty complex salary cap system.

1 Like

Hasn’t worked out for either side. He’s never really taken to Arsenal and vice versa with us to him. It always felt to me like a bit like Cech signing, he only signed here cause he wanted to stay in London for family reasons while getting the best deal for him at his age. I doubt it was done out of a desire to play for Arsenal.

I think he be here next season sadly. Probably more in a role of cup player and odd PL game.

2 Likes

I didn’t like him before he signed. After that Fulham game I thought there might be hope. Then he was complete shit for 7 months. Now he scored a goal. I don’t care and I still don’t like him.

10 Likes

Can’t believe this cunt scored his first goal for Arsenal in May. We signed the bastard the best part of a year ago…at an immense cost.

Scandalous. Fucking scandalous. This fucking club

3 Likes

When people saying Poldi was shit and eating up big salary at around 75k as a left wing, look how far we have fallen.

Welbeck
Iwobi
Willian, lazier than Ozil and eating up 200k per week

1 Like

Yeah didn’t realize this.
Let see if Arteta who was ruthless with Ozil after half a season, is as footballing reason wise ruthless with Willian post a year long worth of shittiness

2 Likes

Hopefully follows his mate Luiz to the states :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Miami wanted him too last sumner no?
I believe Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca and Miami were the teams that handed him a contract?