Willian

Come on now, really? Guy has been instrumental for Chelsea and Brazil the past decade. Don’t listen to bitter Chelsea fans.

4 Likes

Gotta give him his dues he was very good today after the first 10 minutes, great outlet, good at ball retention etc.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say instrumental for Chelsea, he’s had just a few genuinely good seasons. I said he wasn’t a class player not that he’s a league one player. There a reason Chelsea didn’t give him the deal he wanted.

As for Brazil? Never, that’s just pure bollocks.

1 Like

Yeah he’s instrumental for Brazil in the same way the guy who carries the musicians’ instruments is instrumental for an orchestra.

3 Likes

He’s a good lad is, Willian.

1 Like

Just want him too be someone we can use in the squad and add some presence.
Him and Pepe having good performances can only broaden the squad and be a good thing for the rest of the season.
Key for us finishing the season in a more upward position.

8 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Strolls I find your balanced take on this matter very upsetting.

2 Likes

Yeah fuck it. Play him every week.

2 Likes

Another assist

Again he gets in the team before Pepe. He “assisted” the goal okay sure he did, that was all Auba, but the rest of the time he was on the pitch was useless again. Pepe comes on and changes the game and we immediately start looking dangerous. Wtf is wrong with Arteta?

7 Likes

As per xG that is a good team play and not all Auba.

Agreed the assist maybe got him to a 6/10 at best and Pepe provided much more threat.

Although Pepe missing a sitter boiled my blood too.

It’s a very small piece of the puzzle tho lol. If that’s the only chance we created that would have been a piss poor xG output. Also just because it was a nice bit of skill from Auba doesn’t mean it shouldn’t count right? That does happen from time to time, but you are never gonna get 2+ xG on just doods dribbling through defense and scoring a screamer :joy::joy:

1 Like

Never?
What if Auba does it 5 times in a match?

Sure, when’s the last time that happened exactly?

Lelelelel
Learn your xG

You’ve watched Arsenal all year how many times has one of our players dribbled through an entire team and scored a goal?? We can make up a lot of improbable scenarios :joy::joy::joy:

Btw ur only proving the argument for xG over the long-term :grin::+1:

1 Like

And another assist.