Willian

He was ok. Would have preferred Pepe to start and wish Mikel subbed him on at some point but oh well.

Tbf he had a good effort that hit the bar and it was an improvement over his recent showings.

The pass that put Bellerin in for the penalty, hit the bar, playing nice passes in the pocket, good ball retention and work rateā€¦ what is this shit performance you lot are talking about?

6 Likes

Started off poorly but ended well enough

He was key in winning the pen, Iā€™ll set aside the agenda for tonight.

2 Likes

Fair enough lads I just want Nico playing regularly ffs I feel heā€™s never got that since he joined about 15 months ago

1 Like

Nico will get 90 minutes against Molde to further work on his confidence.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Nico was so excited to move to London to play under the lights against Molde. :facepalm:

1 Like

I might tint his performance too but its just bitterness on the lack of Pepe :laughing:

Heā€™ll get his chance Pepe. We play like 60 games this season, both Willian and Pepe will play big games.

1 Like

He was good.

Pepe is a different type of player and shouldnā€™t be compared.

1 Like

Without that moment of creation we donā€™t win the game. He offers us something we donā€™t have enough of.

3 Likes

He is a decent player and solid performer in games like today.
Heā€™s disciplined and professional and reliable. It wasnā€™t going too be an exciting performance and yeah Pepe should get games sooner rather than later.
Game like today pros like this worth the weight in gold. Milner is part of Liverpool at the moment since 7 2 game. Mangers need the trust these guys bring.

2 Likes

Fuck this guy was an awful signing given the wage he is on. Stuck with his contract for 3 years also :joy:.

7 Likes

Willian being average on his first season. Can only wonder how much he will stink in next two season.

I liked the signing at the time but now I wonder.

6 Likes

Basically this season was meant to be the best we see of him given heā€™s 32 and he has been absolute garbage.

4 Likes

At least weā€™ll always have Fulham :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

At least the Arsenal media team will have one of those throwback moments to post on Instagram in a couple of years when heā€™s still starting for us.

1 Like

Canā€™t judge him properly under Arteta tbh. Every single one of these guys should be doing better under a proper manager.

If we sack Arteta and appointed Arsene on an interim basis heā€™ll have Willian humming most likely.

7 Likes

Willian, Cedric, Mari. Oh some money be flushed down the toilet baby.

4 Likes

Arteta wanted this signing.

Awful decision. Fucking awful

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:On This Day in 2020 Willian got 3 assists for Arsenal against Fulham on the opening day of the Premier League #prolific #memories :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes