Willian

This up there with playing Torreira as a #10

3 Likes

My man Xhaka playing the perfect ball for a CF to run onto. This is concerning tbh, if we donā€™t have our forwards making runs weā€™re going to be incredibly lethargic.

I think he put Willian there as a false 9 to somehow keep more possession but it was a disaster.

1 Like

Expected Arteta to make some dumb calls as he is still learning but playing Willian as a false 9 is just next level dumbness. Donā€™t want to see this again.

9 Likes

wow.

This hipster calls are really getting on my nerves.

2 Likes

Yeah just unnecessary over complication of the game. Iā€™m tired of this weird thing Arteta does where he overloads our left flank too with Tierney, Saka/AMN and Auba all on the left when in possession.

Just play a simple 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 or something and be done with it already.

8 Likes

We sign Tierney because he was brilliant at LB for Celtic not only in the SPFL but the Champions League. Then Arteta just decides to play him at LCB because heā€™s a hipster. Iā€™m tired of this lol.

Lets not forget he loves playing Kolasinac at CB aswell ffs

2 Likes

Ozil level laziness.

I defended this man to all the Chelsea fans I interacted with the past months.
Genuinely canā€™t stand the sight of him at the moment. Will be a Mkhi next season, we fucked up.

2 Likes

He is not even in his prime, but long over it, and we are doing some good charity here but fucking not willing to pay someoneā€™s salary/bonus who in on the team for several yearsā€¦

He had his best season last season.

1 Like

His best was a few years back when Chelsea was actually winning something.
Also, his best, is not the striker/false 9/central attacking midfield position.

Fuck he has lost some leg speed :eyes:

Maybe I was right to complain about him all along?

3 Likes

I was happy to politely take the L after Fulham, suspecting that he wouldnā€™t be matching that level of output consistently and weā€™d have a chance to revisit the discussion in due course lol

Another meh performance for my guy. I think weā€™ve been had by Chelsea. Again.

3 years :slight_smile:

He was shite.

Play Pepe ffs Mikel what is your beef with him?

1 Like

Thought he was good. Ball retention and decision making was much better today.

His pass lead to the penalty too.

5 Likes

He wasnā€™t perfect but was part of a few nice moves that might have come off on another day