Willian

Another bad game so far. Amazing performance against Fulham but that was it.
Arteta and Edu can’t keep playing favourites with him.

3 Likes

Sack everything and everyone.

1 Like

This is Willian guys, take away the set pieces, penalties and isn’t a whole lot there.

Consistency for him is a huge issue.

3 Likes

Been garbage since the Fulham game.

1 Like

Another one where the selling team is laughing all the way to the bank, hugely inconsistent.

They gave him away for free and they’re still laughing lol

2 Likes

True that :joy:

They wanted to extend him.

Chelsea management are a bunch of geniuses. They have made £100M worth of player here redundant by selling us Luis and then letting this clown walk for free

He’s fine. New team and tactics. Still gelling. He’s a quality player and will prove as such across the season.

2 Likes

We should use his technical ability in the middle way more often.
Reminds me of Rosicky a bit.

:bellcry:

Hahaha nope!

He can turn around players in thight areas, dribble, he’s a reliable passer (not a very creative one)… considering the absence of players of that profile, players who can play as number 10 (he’s basically the only one; Ceballos is crap as a number 10), and we’re only left with Ceballos as a creative/skilled CM, we should use Willian there to bring that extra quality in central areas and connect us.
He’s no James but we should still make use of him.

2 Likes

Still scarred by his performance yesterday.
I can’t believe I was watching a PL winner and arguably Chelsea’s best player last season.
Calling that a stinker would be kind.

1 Like

If I see his name in the starting XI on the team sheet I will lose my shit.
Saka and Pepe have been x10 better so far.

2 Likes

Some people are very keen on seeing him fail here and will turn his 5/6/6.5 performances into 3’s and 4’s at every opportunity.

Pepe and Saka are the future and we have to prioritise them but Willian is going to catch some highly unwarranted stick every time he doesn’t produce a goal/assist.

He’s an astute depth signing IMO and ideal acquisition in the current climate with his versatility and professionalism. Arteta just needs to use him intelligently and not hamper younger talents growth.

9 Likes

I’ll say this again. If his name was Laca or Ozil he would be vilified for the stinkers he’s been dropping.

1 Like

Another stinker.

Chelsea laughing again