William Saliba (case closed)

TBH I think I would take Cahill on a free for a season if it meant we could sell Mustafi this summer…

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! @Bl1nk :raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Haha, I bet Spurs offer was a clean €30,000,000.

Good job he snubbed the cunts.

Cahill was also a bad fit because Sarri likes to play a very high line and Cahill just doesn’t have the speed and athleticism anymore (if he ever did) for that kind of football.

The problem is that Emery also likes to play a very high line.

1 Like

Very good deal. Similar to the Torreira deal last season…

1 Like

FC Installments, I bet we’re still paying off Lacazette’s fee.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with paying in installments…means we have more money and can manage our debt better…

Actually, Cahill used to regularly lead the league in offsides won (being the deepest defender when a side catches an opponent offside) and usually by some margin. Certainly age is catching up with him, but probably less so than Koscielny to be honest. He’s not, of course, a perfect solution, nor would he be a long term one, but if it’s a choice between playing time for Cahill or Mustafi I’d take Cahill all day long.

6 installments for 30m lol

Fucking hell

It’s a good deal :partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses::champagne::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::tumbler_glass:

bet we’re still paying off players that aren’t even at arsenal anymore as well fees

because trion

or even because

you choose why

1 Like

Well he probably won’t even be an Arsenal player for the first 2 installments :unai:

1 Like

Where can you find that statistic? That is interesting and I’ve never seen that stat before.

We’re still probably paying off Jenko’s fee from Charlton.

So being the defender closest to playing the guy on then? Yea a 33 year old who excels at that is exactly what this bunch of cunts needs…

Paying in instalments is pretty common.

What could go wrong, Shammy?

1 Like

Don’t know about Trion, but I ALWAYS choose Susanna Hoffs. Even at 60.

just googled her and I can see why

1 Like