William Saliba (case closed)

We need Ornstein

1 Like

€40 million PLUS 20% sell-on clause is just rape.

1 Like

That’s why most are assuming he’s coming now. Checks out. The sell-on clause as well.

Knew Spurs were just trying to rustle our jimmies

3 Likes

More like they wanted to get a replacement once Jan and Toby, and of course one up us while at it, and got mugged off.
Always in our shadow ffs. Ndombele and his reps messed up big time.

1 Like

Saint Etienne have done well to get both a loan for a season and a 20 % sell on fee.

6 Likes

Taking advantage of our shitty financial position.

1 Like

Amazing deal for them. He must be one heck of a talent for us to agree on this deal. SiIiiiUUUu

1 Like

We’ve actually been clowned in this transfer. So we’re paying €40m for him, loaning him back and also giving his former club 20% of any future transfer fee?

5 Likes

It beats the alternative of the old model where we just wouldn’t get the deal done and would issue some shite press statement about how Koz has apoligised and we’re giving him 2 more years.

2 Likes

Apparently it seems like he left Saint-Etienne’s pre-season.

Well it’s as they say, Liverpool paid a lot for VVD.

I won’t be complaining of any of this other stuff if he becomes a great player for us.

The sell-on fee does leave a sour taste tbh but thank those dirty Spuds I guess. They need to pipe the fuck down.

4 Likes

I’m not too concerned about the sell on fee because we’ll probably let him run down his contract and walk for free.

16 Likes

When we sell this reincarnation of Franco Baresi for £100m, that 20% won’t be too bad

4 Likes

Either he flops gets sell for peanuts so the clause is irrelevant, does well and gets sell for enough than we can still get profit or does ok and we keep him until he leaves for free or a low fee (or complains like a little bitch about his contract, yet it too much of a bitch to do something)

1 Like

You are really positive these days. Its fantastic mate COYG !

1 Like

Local guys are often the most reliable on these things.

4 Likes

If we’re really loaning him back that’s an almighty fuck up. Because I can see us getting 2 years of play time if he’s good

3 Likes

St Etienne have done fucking well if we are loaning him back on top of that reported deal.

Hopefully he’s more Van Djik than Mustafi

3 Likes