William Saliba (case closed)

would be a strange thing to do, it’s not april fools day

How do Tottenham have money anyway?

They’re obsessed with us, sure they tried to add a caveat to the Bale transfer that Real couldn’t sell any players to Arsenal.

Well if it’s installment paying it would be easy enough surely.

:clap:t2: to Sanllehí for what is doing as Arsenal CEO. Forced Mislintat out of the club, withdrew the offer to extend with Ramsey, failed to offload dead weights and signed an injury prone from Barça.

Miss you Arsène, Law, Gazidis. :broken_heart:

If we lose Saliba to Spurs… that would be gut wrenching. Possibly unforgivable at this late stage.

1 Like

Maybe just a cunt trick to force us to pay more.

People need to chill, no way we spend all summer working on this kid, bend over backwards to meet his personal demands and Spurs swoop in a bid a few mill over the asking price to steal him away.

They’re just trying to stir the pot, we make bids and enquiries all the time knowing we won’t land the target.

Maybe my memory is wrong but I’m sure we did something very similar when they bough Lloris.

1 Like

You’re way more confident than you should be haha.

This talk should be a bannable offence.

7 Likes

Look at the bright side, this could end up meaning we go above and beyond and get this kid here this season. Pass them back Kos.

Mateeeeeeeeeeee :facepalm:

svg

1 Like

All good :slight_smile:

He loves Spurs.

1 Like

Arsenal: this%20is%20fine

EDIT: It’s gonna get crazy when Tottenham sign Saliba and don’t have to loan him…

*sips tea

1 Like

As much as I despise Levy, I wish we had an owner that cared enough to do what he could to get one over on spurs.

Our owner couldn’t care less.

We’ll see how all Kroenke’s defenders come up with excuses for him after this shambles of a transfer window.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s their weird way of getting revenge for Sol Campbell.

We were in the CL for years, but didn’t have money.

1 Like

Sounds about right from the shitcunts at Arsenal. What a shit club

How in the world does every other English club have money, apart from us???

2 Likes

We spunked a lot of our Champions League money on paying players ‘Champions League wages’ unlike Spurs.
Kroenke vs Levy.
Player sales.
TV money and other things that are too boring for me to get in to.

“Don’t talk about spend, talk about net-spend.”

https://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-last-five-seasons/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

1 Like

Well, Spurs haven’t spent any money in two years and just got £90 million for reaching the Champions League final.

As I’ve said before, Arsenal has actually outspent everyone except City and United in terms of net spend over the past four seasons (Spurs have actually made a £29 million profit on transfers over that period). But Arsenal has done it stupidly and it’s going to take time to dig out of the hole Gazidis created.