Which mobile games are you playing?

Insane career stats @JakeyBoy. Your star makes mine look like Roberto Soldado lol.

3 Likes

:grin: impressive stats @JakeyBoy! I also try to win the CL with my first team. Then I usually transfer to Barca or Real and win it there. I do however tend to choose a tiny league after that, Iceland, Belarus etc. Now we’re talking insane stats when your player is at his fullest skills :joy: Just love this game and if it wasn’t for Corona then maybe I wouldn’t have downloaded it again

2 Likes

Don’t remember you could own a bloody tank :arteta:

@JakeyBoy what are the benefits of having a girlfriend on this game? They keep breaking stuff.

3 Likes

I always reject the option to get a girlfriend. Because I insist on being the first high profile gay footballer. NSS needs to move into the twenty first century and stop being so bloody heteronormative.

I’m not sure what the benefits are, I genuinely do always reject the chance to have a girlfriend because it just gives you an extra relationship you have to maintain, and is just another thing that from time to time asks you to do an activity that drains 25% of your precious energy. Seems more effort than its worth.

3 Likes

The women only show interest in you once you become a first division player too, don’t need someone so shallow in even in your virtual career

3 Likes

Good to know. Will dump her tonight.

10 Likes

Sounds like the most realistic game ever

1 Like

I’ve been keeping a girlfriend and ignoring the shit out of her, just because it gives you something you’re happy to throw away when it comes to “BOSS vs GF” or “TEAM vs GF”, otherwise you end up with just “BOSS vs TEAM” scenarios and losing more than you gain on relationship worth having.

5 Likes

Hmm, an interesting perspective there, I can definitely see the logic.

Tbh, I’m so fucking good at this game it’s hardly a challenge to keep all the relationships basically at 100% nearly all of the time. One might dip when I have to choose sponsors over team/boss (always prioritise my sponsors over everything else basically lol), but then you can rely on it to return to almost 100% over the next few games of playing well.

I basically never do the little memory games to improve my relationships, there’s no need unless my agent has told me that the club are willing to give me a new deal and my relationship with the boss isn’t quite at 100% but I want it to be so I can afford multiple attempts at negotiating.

This game sounds funny :joy: I’m downloading it now

1 Like

Well I’m a texbook Marcus Bent so always after my next club so have to make new friends quickly, and am also not very good at scoring goals :wenger:

It is quite funny, in a gently amusing kind of way.

After a big performance you sometimes get interviewed, there will be a number of panels on the screen, each one with a footballing cliche in it, and you have to remember the sequence in which they light up and then replicate it to create a “full sentence”

Its nice that a lot of thought has clearly gone into the game, it feels like the makers of the game just “get it”, are probably fans like any one of us.

@Craigie ah yes, fair play. If you move clubs a lot (and are shit at scoring lol) then you’ll need to be building relationships almost constantly, so it must be useful to have a girlfriend you can choose to neglect every time ahead of team, boss, fans and sponsors lol

2 Likes

This makes perfect sense :santi:

We just broke up though how do I get her back?

You gotta wait for one to approach you again. Happens semi regularly for me so shouldn’t be too long.

Depends on if you’ll be playing like Craigie and or me. If you plan to stay at one club and see clearly the star man, you won’t need a girlfriend to piss off instead of more important people. If your relationship with Boss/Team/Fans/Sponsors is shaky, either because you’re shit or you move clubs a lot, then you will probably want a new girlfriend.

From my experience it really is not necessary.

Finished my third season, which was Chelmsford winning League Two. Because I beat Everton in the League Cup final I’m now competing in the Europa League from League One haha.

Here’s how things looked at the end of last season:

195 goals, 157 coming from you :arteta: crazy goal difference and point amount.

Edit: oh wait 157 is season overall.

1 Like

What is all this energy business about on NSS? Are the NRG cans the only way to replenish energy?

Purchasing property improves the percentage of energy you recover after matches. If you then hire a trainer he then boosts energy replenishment gained from properties by like five or ten percent.

Energy is a big struggle at first but it gets easier the more you play once you can afford to buy properties and hire a trainer.

Also, always stock up on NRG drinks just before your player levels up, cos that’s when the price increases. Stock up as many as you can early on when they’re cheap.

1 Like

I keep getting told to purchase goods because I approached a potential girlfriend and she was put off by my lifestyle rating. Where’s the options to tell her to fuck out, ya little gold digger?!

On a serious note, this game is pretty damn addictive haha.

1 Like

It’s partly why I always turn these tricks down. I learned a lot from Fifty back in the day, I’ve always felt that it was particularly poignant when he asked “if I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof, and disappear, like some of my frenz?”

3 Likes

Thanks man. Also, whats the benefit of upskilling technique, vision and pace? Pace I assume makes the dribbling challenges easier but what about the other two? So far I just focus on power and pace.