Which mobile games are you playing?

Alto’s Adventure & Monument Valley 2 are just beautiful games to experience.

Hook & Dox are Okayish puzzle games.

Gods of Olympus, Ninja Arashi and Lost Journey are other go to games.

2 Likes

Stardew Valley. The best game.

1 Like

Warship blitz
Pirates!
NSS
Infection

1 Like

I’m sure I bought this years ago but now its “free” with a fucking TikTok add every 60 seconds :bellerin:

2 Likes

Yeah it is. But there’s newer versions, themes of it now I think. But I like the casual classic :grin:

Is there any decent football manager game out there for mobiles?

The best of the best.

2 Likes

NSS Manager and also Soccer Manager. And of course the Football Manager series. Too many are Pay to Win though, like most games.

1 Like

Nice one @Calum

Agree @Ocke You start playing and then you have to pay for this or that. Gets irritating.

1 Like

You don’t do that on FM. one off payment and thats you

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the good thing about FM and games you pay a fee for directly. Most games today have a similar way of making money though, saying they are free but you have to invest in-game currencies (often more then one that you can only buy for real money) to even have a realistic chance to win. I just hate it and kinda puts me off trying new games.

1 Like

OSM with the lads. Basically an online football manager game where you and friends all control one team in your league. 1 game per day at a set time. Good fun.

2 Likes

LOVE this game.

Have you played Alto’s Odyssey yet? It’s so good, keeps the spirit and simplicity of the original while adding new gameplay features

I also LOVE this game. Its just fucking brilliant in its simplicity.

Hardest recommend for both of these games, not far off the pinnacle of mobile gaming.

1 Like

I haven’t. I knew about it but forgot to install it. I just did. Thanks.

The music, the graphics is just so soothing.

1 Like

Fuck I completely forgot about New Star Soccer. Just installed it and started a career. Thanks guys. I remember how bruised my thumb was and my fucked neck.

5 Likes

Each to their own, but go for classic view over the updated look.

The modern version looks good in the screen shots, but I wasn’t willing to give it a go for long enough to get used to it. I don’t really want updated graphics for NSS, I like it looking retro and arcadey

4 Likes

How the fuck do you take free kicks? My skills are 60 60 60 60 36 free kicks :bellerin:

So after this thread popped up I got back into New Star Soccer, resurrecting a save with my local team Chelmsford. Only three seasons in but what do you make of these stats @Ocke? Decided to be a selfish cunt this season and play for the goal bonuses, can’t say it isn’t paying off though as this season is about two thirds gone and my goal total will only grow, even if it’ll easily be my worst assist total.

I’ve decided to reject all transfers and take Chelmsford all the way to Champions League victory, I assume this is what most of you all do with your starting club before considering a transfer?

Already delivered Chelmsford their most famous moments ever by beating City 10-2 on aggregate in the league Cup semis after twatting Chelsea in the quarters.

I love how ludicrous this game is haha, wouldn’t have it any other way.

3 Likes

@Craigie I can’t remember all the ins and outs, but when I redownloaded it and got ads I left a review on the app store/emailed them to complain that I’d paid for the game when it wasn’t free, and they sorted it out for me.

1 Like

I’m going to have to download NSS again, definitely the most addictive football game on mobile

3 Likes