Where will we finish 2019/20?

Hardest thing is going to be how quickly we gel. Also going to have to start the season with our weakest defence options outside of Luis.
How patient people will be if we make a slow start could be an initial issue.
Top four place though is a position that you don’t need to peak at straight away as inconsistencies will be shown by the other contenders. Therefore with time and trusting in the recruitment and an even bounce of the ball we should make 3 or 4.

2 Likes

3 way battle for 4th place and we might have enough to edge it now

1 Like

Man Utd will finish 3rd. Arsenal barely 4th after another Emery disasterclass. Hopefully one of Mou or Allegri(likeliest) will be our coach by the summer of 2020.

Get off the drugs man they are damaging your mind!

1 Like

Why do you love mourinho? He’s a cunt

1 Like

GOAT.

Nice to see a lot of people think we still won’t finish in the Top 4.
Wonder why that is…

You mean the two people who voted for that?

Also great stuff from @Midfield_Maestro here voting for us to win the title and who will subsequently go on to vote for us to lose every game during the season. :grin:

2 Likes

Forgot the link to Twitter. :rofl:

“So how will the Premier League finish? :crystal_ball:https://twitter.com/i/events/1159845782314291201

Except Spurs

2 Likes

Fraud

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help at why you are a fraud

ATM I’d probably say 6th… I think somehow we’ll stay above one of either Spurs or Utd… Chelsea and LC are above us, as are Pool and City obviously. While we could free-fall and find ourselves in 8th or 9th, I just think the quality of our squad will overcome enough to stay in touch with top 5/6.

If Emery remains until May I think we’ll be lucky to finish top half.

Neither Emery or a prolonged run with Freddie get us sixth.
Freddie only while we hopefully get a proper manager by February latest or it’s somewhere between 7 and 10.

Hopefully somewhere where we miss out on Europa League qualification

Be careful what we wish for, we might never see European football again.

1 Like

That’s fine. Everyone knows the Championship is the best league in the world anyway.

Yeah I’m assuming worst case Jan at this point.