Where will we finish 2018/19?

@Aussiegooner @JakeyBoy @Midfield_Maestro @AbouCuellar

Fuck this shit gents, we still got something going for us here

Yeah we’re going to eclipse it by 2 like I predicted.

We’re definately going to finish 6th after all, right then @Aussiegooner? :henry2:

On a serious note, god damn we were two points away from 3rd, and yet those final few games really fucked it badly. You could also say that Auba penalty miss against Spurs also proved to the difference between us and Spurs as we finished a single point behind.

Lot of lessons to be learnt from this season. We’re unbelieveably inconsistent, but if we get the right additions I can’t see why we couldn’t get top 4 next season. There’s been some decent showings at times during the season. It’s not like there’s a massive gap to close, it ended up being such small margains that ultimately cost us, we just have to make sure we strengthen well over the Summer. As it turns out, 6 wins from the 11 would’ve been enough to get us top 4.

2 Likes

So all we had to do was not bottle our lead over Brighton.

Or just once not be absolute cunts at home to Palace or away to Brighton or West Ham.

The opportunities away at Chelsea, United and Spurs also come to mind.

Arsenal are a fucking shambles.

1 Like

I prefer to look at it like without Aubameyang’s 31 goals this season we’d be midtable and not in a European Final.

What? Why? We do have them goals. That’s dumb.

Let’s look at it like without Mustafi’s defensive mistakes too :slight_smile:

Sweet, ignorant bliss.

3 Likes

Better point tally then last season and a EL final, that’s a improvement for me. Not a overall great season but without him getting rid of a lot of Wenger’s rubbish, he did well to get them this far. 6/10 for me without EL final result.

1 Like

I just don’t want to be blaming our lack of a top 4 finish on our 30 goal a season striker for 1 penalty miss.

5 Likes

That makes a lot more sense and I agree completely. Was an absolute group effort that.

1 Like