Where did you come across OA?

Exactly my thoughts. It was stupid to have 2 exact system for mere 200 or so posters.
I didn’t get banned because I decided I want no part of this stupid system, so moved on to thankfully OA.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nice, so Trion and I have the same origin story.

I signed up for about a week in AM. Still have my account I think.

But the amount of fruitcakes on there is unbelievable. Reading some of the stuff the esteemed ‘regular members’ post just made me cackle uncontrollably.

There isn’t a word that does justice in describing the insane ramblings on there. Even thinking about it has me just laughing.

And then of course the lobby area is a zoo :arteta:

I wasn’t having it and lurked on here for a wee while, and saw that everyone was just sound, then finally joined.

Love how laid back it is, and it’s the perfect place to vent football related things when your real life friends are sick of hearing about how much of a lanky cunt Muller is, or how Modric is a fraud :smile:

7 Likes

Are any of u former AMers familar with the user called Gdeep?

Yes. I remember that username but not the character behind it.

He was the so called best poster any arsenal forum has ever produced according to himself lel

3 Likes

Love how this thread has just turned into a reflective look at how shit AM is/was. Though it’s practically just one big advert these days.

2 Likes

I should basically ammend the poll options to include, “Defected from Arsenal Mania” by the sounds of it :poldi:

Never realise we had so many members come from there. It bodes well that people found refuge here and enjoy it. I think a lot of Forums get complacent with either not keeping up with the times, or not being flexible in either opinions, criticisms. Too much of a “My way or the highway” approach.

1 Like

Oh god he was one of them the shit he would come out with…

AM is horrendous. Its basically a civil war in there. Clan against clan within the forum

Sounds like this place now, haha

It’s been a while so I don’t remember much of Arsenalmania and my time there.
To be fair to that place, my English back then was not strong and I was struggling to put my thoughts across.

This is very relaxed for a forum.

1 Like

Goonersweb is one of the best, I find.

Are you serious? English isn’t your first language.

Genuinely would never have guessed. Good on you

2 Likes

Agree. Ur english is Væry gud tbf.

2 Likes

Gee, thanks.

2 Likes

Indian so it’s not a big deal. We are supposed to speak better English than you guys, albeit with a horrible accent.

1 Like

Never joined mania as its an absolute cluster fuck of a forum haha. This one looked the best so gave it a try

1 Like

Indian- punjabi? Hindi? Gujarati? Marati?