Unbelievable fun and excitement from an old game thatā€™s never been bettered

2 Likes

@Lister86 just got the platinum trophy on Horizon Chase Turbo :slight_smile:

You got far to much time on ur hands lol

Congratulations mate.

Did it take u long?

took just under a month but I didnā€™t play it loads over that time, great game

1 Like

@Lister86 Itā€™s kind of an easy game really, I found that if you struggled with a track then to just go back to it with a better car and you would smash through it really

Just started this (5 hours in). Just left the original town/area of the map, and have zoomed the map all the way out and it looks like itā€™s absolutely fucking gigantic. I feel like this game is going to take me fifty plus hours with the way I like doing lots of side quests lol

Yeah its pretty big. Odyssey is even bigger lol

Itā€™s overwhelming haha

Just bought this after everyone chatting about it in the upcoming TV thread. Historically Iā€™ve not played RPGs all that much, but these days so many games have heavily incorporated RPG elements, like Assassinā€™s Creed Origins, which I really enjoyed. So I thought I might as well try what seems to be the best of the bunch. Iā€™ve got high expectations.

I only like playing one game at a time though, and I reckon Iā€™ve still got over twenty hours of game play left to squeeze out of Fat Cry New Dawn first. @Midfield_Maestro you played this one not long ago right? Iā€™m enjoying it so far, what did you think?

2 Likes

I just didnt have to time to get into it as loads of other games took priority. Hopefully you can do beter than me!

The game is huge I hope u dont have plans to play anything else this year

1 Like

Iā€™d wait until you finish whatever youā€™re on now.

Itā€™s fucking incredible but so immersive, you wonā€™t want to play anything else.

So so good.

1 Like

iā€™d toss whatever game youā€™re paying right now and play this immediately tbh

1 Like

Itā€™s an amazing game, it has good gameplay, great story, a great minigame in Gwent and tits.

2 Likes

Space invaders and I keep losing!!

Iā€™m about 5 hours into Witcher 3. The storyline and world has already immersed the fuck out of me. Killed that big cunt royal griffin, felt good homes.

The mutagens, potions, abilities and shit are a bit too complicated for me to get my head around so far, but at heart, itā€™s a simple game.

Thoroughly enjoying it.

2 Likes

The best thing about Witcher 3 are the side quests. Donā€™t rush through the main story too quick, because youā€™ll miss so much.

4 Likes

Youā€™ll figure that out as you go along, took me ages to get into that as well.

2 Likes

Is the whole Witcher franchise portable on the Xbox One? Never played the game before and reading through makes me want to play it!

Also, any Diablo fans here? Diablo 4 got announced recently and it looks sweet.