What's the last video game you played?

I think it’s the amount of time you’ve had the game open. So if it’s on pause it accounts to it. I think. Lol

1 Like

If you do go back to get the 100%, I’ve got a tip.

When it comes to the two fetch quest side missions, hunting the animals and collecting all the rare plants, google for the full list of requests and complete the later requests before they become available.

As soon as you have a request asking you for a perfect chipmunk carcass, the chipmunks spawn much less frequently, and it’ll take so much longer to not only find one, but find one that will yield a perfect pelt.

When I needed to get a perfect cardinal (bird) carcass it tooks fucking ages, as soon as I moved on from that request and needed to hunt other birds I couldn’t move for fucking perfect cardinals, sometimes literally 4 would spawn in the same fucking place lmao.

I found this out about 30% of the way through those two challenges and hunting/collecting everything before I was asked to saved so much time in the end lol.

Also, with the rare plants, say you need 5 spider orchids because you’re collecting everything before the requests come through, only 4 spider orchids will spawn, the 5th you need simply won’t spawn until you receive the specific request for spider orchids. That doesn’t apply to hunting animals though.

1 Like

7 Likes

So todays task. I want you to research the male to female speaking ratio in all video games ever released :joy:

Finished Jedi survivor last night- one off the best star games an storys in a long time.

8/10

Just sold Mesut Özil for £74.8m on Fifa 18, wbu?

1 Like

Battering people with Darth Vader on Battlefront 2 days ago. Admittedly don’t play enough vidya games anymore. Need to get back on now Starfield is out

1 Like

Fifa 18. The last good Fifa!

1 Like

Just started playing Control last weekend, pretty fun so far, enjoying the vibe of the game.

Just got the power to start using telekinesis to lob objects from the environment at my foes, can only imagine that’ll get more fun as I level up.

I began a new career at Brighton to challenge myself on FIFA 18 after finding it too easy with Arsenal after selling Özil and Lacazette and buying Hazard.

So my Brighton XI was

———————-—-Ryan———————
Scheletto——Duffy—Dunk——Bong
——————–Gross Propper———
—Marin/Damm—-Lauturo—-Izquidero
——————-Locadia—————-

Just won the league in my first season with that team. And yes it was on Legendary.

Fifa 18…completed it mate

1 Like

Fifa 18 is great, probably the last good Fifa before it turned to shit. It’s just a shame Legendary was a bit easy. Try turning your acceleration and Sprint Speed to 49 for a good challenge :saluting_face:

1 Like

Played some assassins creed black flag yesterday. Still good.

1 Like

Jedi Survivor. What a damn game

1 Like

Bought Metroid Dread second hand the other day. Got a Switch during the pandemic but it’s only been used by my wife so far, thought it was time I gave it a go.

Really enjoying it so far, lots of fun and very nice looking for a 2D game.

Anyone playing Helldivers 2?

Im gonna buy it. 25 on CDkeys I think.

1 Like

It looks really fun from the clips I’ve seen and a very decent price for a brand new game too.

1 Like

Cool. Hit me up when you’re game

https://x.com/dexerto/status/1756060404357497255?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

:joy::joy: when he says it you know

6 Likes