What's the last video game you played?

is that like pubg? because I wasn’t a fan of that

Yes but much better

might have to give it a go, always loved Cod

Its a brilliant game mode

I still have a list of games to play first though, my ps4 is clogged

Among Us is actually quality, surely we could get 10 people from OA on that game?

Rumour has it Sony will open up the pre-orders for PS5 today or tomorrow.
Given the leaked price of XBOX Series X, PS5 should cost £499 and under.

No way!!! Going to check Amazon see what’s up with that now

Yeah, seems like more and more leaks keep popping up the past 2 days. It’s definitely close.
You can subscribe to notifications here:

2 Likes

Thanks GC :+1:t4:

And for the XBOX guys here:

1 Like

I’m torn here, honestly I haven’t bought a physical copy of a game in years. Last one was Mass Effect and that was because it was a special edition, 90% of my games are digital. But not sure if there is any spec differences between the two, although aesthetically the Series X is more pleasing to me.

1 Like

What is it?

Series X is the most powerful one.

I think PS5(Digital Edition) suits you more as it’s essentially the same console without the disk drive.

Like a free mobile game or a 3 quid steam purchase, 10 people on a ship doing tasks 2 of them are murderers, and you have to figure out who the 2 people are…when you find a desd body you report it and you all come together to talk about what you’ve seen etc.

Its great

Clip of someone doing a bad murder haha

PS5 Digital Edition for me no hesitation. Haven’t used a disc in years. Physical media is just a waste of space to me now so if I can save a reasonable amount on buying the console (although not very significant in the long run) and have a sleeker looking console I’d rather get that.

1 Like

I’ve been weighing this up. It’s the cost of games that puts me off digital and not being able to sell and swap. It’s my biggest issue with my Switch. Games overall are expensive and there is no discount for buying digital. Are digital games on PS cheaper? There are some games where the digital version is worth it as I would go back over and over for a long period of time (Spatoon 2 on Switch).

I never did upgrade to the PS4 as I had no time to play or money. Ended up playing older games on my PS3 on maternity leave 3 years ago when my son would nap. Then at the start of this year opted to buy the Switch with the PS5 not too far off. Plus with a toddler now, the portability is nice and there are few games he will already play for a short time. He loves Mario Kart.

Anyway, so looking for to the PS5. I miss proper online play. I know longer have a gaming PC either as no space and use a mac. So I can’t wait to play some online shooters again. I’d also buy some PS4 games digitally that I missed. Never got to finish the Uncharted series.

1 Like

Seems like Sony delayed things a bit with XBOX announcing things first. Anyhow, they randomly announced a new showcase next week. Very likely that they will open the pre-orders as well that day.

Prepare your wallets.

2 Likes

Hoping Amazon will offer the pay in 5 installments for it.

2 Likes

Not on release date no. There‘s an app called PS Deals which show the prices and sales on there (Switch has this too). In my case if I want a game on release I really don’t mind the extra £10-15. There are a lot of sales and price reductions on the store.

Nintendo is always expensive. Never a reduction in any of their prices because their products are so exclusive.

3 Likes