What's the last video game you played?

Verdict: :face_vomiting:

Oooooh, really? In what regards? Iā€™ve heard mostly good stuff, but I didnā€™t look too closely before buying it on a whim.

No idea what a modern MGS game is like really, but the stealth genre, or games with some solid stealth mechanics, is my shit.

@Electrifying youā€™re up pal

2 Likes

In the conversation for one of the best PS4 games of the generation for sure.

1 Like

Ground zeros is actually pretty good for what it was, a tantalising sneak peak and demo for the real game.

It had that great gameplay and mechanics before they got even better in the real thing, and a decent start to the story of MGSV.

However again, this game helped only increase the hype for the real thing, which disappointed massively because of a truly terrible unfinished story that makes the GoT ending look amazingly well thought-out.

Here is my post with more details, with no spoilers apart from the fact that the ending was awful.

2 Likes

Disappointing what you say about mission design, but I donā€™t really care about the story, Iā€™m not invested in that at all. So taking into account your incredibly high praise for the gameplay and stealth mechanics, Iā€™d say Iā€™m looking forward to it. Iā€™m also coming at it from the angle of being years late to the party, I have no expectations of this game at all really, so Iā€™m not going to feel as let down as you did. Reckon this will be three quid well spent.

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Ground Zeros should have been free the way PT was.

Won Euro 2020 with England on pes but got no achievement for it :pensive:. Shame Konami didnā€™t update trophys for the Euro 2020 dlc.

Also been playing maneater fun game tho controls take some getting us too.

Going for a platinum trophy that I should have got a year ago, a game called ether one that I completed but the game bugged on me right at the end so it didnā€™t let me get the last trophy, the game is apparently full of bugs and some people just get lucky and donā€™t encounter any, whereas other do, Iā€™ve put off replaying it again till now

What u game you trying to platinum?

ether one

1 Like

@Lister86 itā€™s frustrating having to play through a game again knowing it could bug out again at any time, it could all up being a waste of time (again)

my trophy list is looking pretty decent

Bloody hell mate some off them must have took u ages to get some off them. I buggered up on the spiderman plat an I carnt be arsed restarting it to get it.

Well at least if it doesnā€™t bug out at least it will be ur greatest platinum

Nino Kuni 2 was over 100 hours, but every single hour of that game was amazing. I got it because of one of the guys from playstation access on youtube

most of the games with low percentage of trophies on that list are just games I didnā€™t enjoy but still got some trophies for

I donā€™t know how u found the will to plat some off the games on that list some off them games are abit off a slog.

I played abit of nino kuni 1 on Ps3 I enjoyed what I played off it but I heard the 2nd one wasnā€™t has good so put me picking it up.

haha Lego Worlds is the biggest slog of al time, getting so many studs (canā€™t remember how many it was now) but loads

playing on a dodgeball game called stikbold, the guy jerome sounds like jabba the hut talking to han solo

just got the platinum on duke nukem on the ps4, what a brilliant game that was, so fun and my first ever time playing on a duke nukem game as well

1 Like