What we need in the summer (probably not gonna happen though)

So prepare yourself for Arteta and a very tight budget.

lol.

Holding and Chambers were probably even more impressive in their first few games.

2 Likes

Mavro still has some ways to go to reach Nelson level unfounded fandom.

The only reason to sign two CBs is if Mustafi is getting fucked off out the door. If he isn’t it wouldn’t be very responsible for a club that supposedly likes to promote youth to push 3 reasonably talented young CBs further down the pecking order.

We’ll no doubt suffer from mistakes from them but I think we can accept it if we improve defensively under a new manager and strengthen elsewhere.

1 Like

More than anything we need a back up RB.

Think Niles can fill that gap tbh

We’ve already reached peak Nacho so left back as well must be considered

3 Likes

We need one more forward option, A new GK, RB, CM at the very least.

No point selling Mustafi unless there are good offers on the table

2 Likes

We can probably squeeze another season out of Monreal or give Kolasinsac more opportunities.

1 Like

It won’t be pretty, man can barely run anymore.

1 Like

We would need a first choice RB to challenge Bellerin, tbh.

1 Like

You still don’t think we need 2 quality centre backs ?

So we got a keeper, centre back and full back, not to the level I was talking about though. We got Torreira that’s a huge tick. No winger at all though. So net result is 1/5.

1 Like

Im not sure we will be relevant enough to get the players we want by summer now. Im with Aussie on the 2 centre backs as priority.
Need at least one now. Honestly think we are at a crisis point right now. We have stunk the place out all month performance wise.

1 Like

Aussie with another a told you so :wink: still think we only need one. Holding and Mavro should be contesting for the other CB position

If we’d actually gotten a quality CB this question might be relevant.

Bite size is small on Mav and can only see Holding as promising right now. Needs a top signing to bring him on for me.
Carvalhio type who done that for John Terry sort of thing.

Yeah I don’t really rate any of our centre backs, so I’ll still maintain we need 2.

1 Like

Holding is basically Maldini Mk.II so that’s one CB spot covered.

And from now on shall be referred to as Holdini. Deviation from this standard will result in death by stoning.

4 Likes