What was the last film you watched?

Have u seen a Steven seagal film?

Not yet but I was assuming he would be the natural next step after Jean Claude

2 Likes

6 Underground on Netflix, one of the stupidest movies I’ve ever saw.

Where the fuck were you cunts in the 90?!

Jean Claude Van Damme was literally one of the biggest action stars of the 80s and 90s!!

He was like a level below Schwarzenegger and Stallone.

Bloodsport, Street Fighter and Universal Soldier are classics of an era and genre!

And Double Team with Dennis Rodman!! And Foreign Legion!! Fuck you guys have missed out!

5 Likes

Fun trivia. Van Damme was originally going to be the alien in Predator, until the role was recast :smiley:

3 Likes

@Persona

1 Like
1 Like

Street fighter is the only van dame film u need to see :wink:.

I was busy being 0 to 9 years old, I didn’t have access to films called “Bloodsport”

1 Like

What was your final impression on the Irishman.
Think you were half way through when you have your first impression.

1 Like

Even more fun trivia Van Dammes first film was actually as an extra in a film called ‘Breakdance: Electric Boogaloo’ !? He is in the scene where they dancing near the beach in a black leotard ffs :rofl::rofl: !? He is a trained ballet dancer !!

2 Likes

Pussy

4 Likes

Foreign Legion… Legionnaire? Totally forgot about that one… surely among his best, if not the best. At least as I remeber it now, watching like 15 years ago… Everybody should watch that one.

The Quest was also good.

It was called Lionheart :smiley:

Fuck you’re right, it’s called Legionnaire.

Yeah that’s one of my favourite JCVD films.

The world needs more Foreign Legion movies, such a cool topic.

1 Like

Nope. That’s another movie from 1990. Never watched it tbf. Legionnaire was in 1998.

This is the one.
1 Like

Quite frankly you have missed a lot

4 Likes

He’s problematic/cancelled anyways.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

What the fuck kind of random ass ending was that LOL. I was laughing my ass off at how Rick Dalton explains what happened to the guy next door…“I torched his ass”. Kind of like Inglorious Basterds with the re-writing of history.

Overall, I thought it was quite a weird film though it did have it’s funny moments. The ending bit as I mentioned but also when Rick has a meltdown in his trailer. I guess my main issue was that I had no clue where it was going.

6.5/10

1 Like

What does Sol say after ‘Rick Dalton…’

:pensive::pensive::pensive: