What was the last film you watched?

That should be Polanski, not Sharon Tate.

And even if the idea was to feel for Sharon, it did a damn poor job at it because I fucking didnā€™t care if she died.

Well then youā€™re clearly heartless

From what everyone who knew Tate says, Robbieā€™s portayal of Tate was wonderful

2 Likes

Ha just googled Sharon Tate and now I get the context.

Completely makes sense now.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense then hahaha sorry

Yeah can totally see your point if you didnā€™t know the context of the Manson family and their murders

1 Like

Funny thing is I spoiled the movie for my girlfriend (who enjoyed it) by stating my points.
Now that I shared the context(sent her the wiki of Sharon Tate), she can relate better.

The movie is great with this context in picture.
I love the 70s feel

@Cristo Spoiler your responses

1 Like

The OST for the film is amazing too, Iā€™d recommend it!

3 Likes

Yeah I thought the music was a clever choice. Not just full on hippie music so
me quite subtle choices.

Yes.

I did point this out to peopleā€¦

3 Likes

And as ever remember to stay for the credits at the end.
Loads always miss that bit at the end of these films.

Was there a post-credits scene?!

Yep. Not essential but still part of it.

Life is too short for post credit scenes. I only did it once and I donā€™t wanna do it again.

Kind of a mid credits scene. It was funny but not essential.

As @Trion says, this post credits scene is kinda farcical anyway.

I stayed to watch one after the most recent Spiderman. Would have been halfway home if Iā€™d left when the credits started.

Iā€™m a fan of his films, and his music choices are a big part of that. Love the Tarantino OSTā€™s.

3 Likes

Love how they added radio bits too :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for spoiling it fuckers.

Lol, think of it like how you and I approached Venom. Everyone else hated it. When you and I watched it, we had zero expectations and ended up liking it.

Everyone has taken the shine off Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (and rightly so, itā€™s not Tarantinos finest work) so you might end up going in and liking it.

Semi-spoiler; the scenes where Brad Pitt is just driving around in a recreated 60s Hollywood is mesmerising

4 Likes

It really was.
Old cars are also more charming

2 Likes

Good boys 6/10
Funny in parts but no were near as funny as superbad.

Scary storyā€™s to tell in the dark 6/10
Not very scary but is entertaining. I expected better since del toro helped write the film

Shaw and hobbs 6/10
Typical fast & furious film loads of action an a crap story. The 3 leads work well together just been better if we got more of idris in the film.

Cliff Booth :smile:

2 Likes