What was the last film you watched?

Kaiju jr is obvs the best.

1 Like

More of a Pacific Rim man myself

1 Like

Number 5. Muto )

1 Like

Yesterday
Great film and acted brilliantly. Some really good workings on Beatle songs as well.
Love the angst put into the performance on Help.
Bloody good buzz coming out the cinema at the end.
White album is playing now as I post. 10/10

Is that your favourite Beatles album? I think itā€™s mine but thereā€™s one other that runs it very close.

images

4 Likes

I actually think Revolver is the best but white albums so diverse.

Yes! Itā€™s the diversity I love. From Obladi to Helter Skelter! Thatā€™s fucking ridiculous really.

Thereā€™s an argument to be made too though that as a double album maybe it shouldnā€™t countā€¦

1 Like

Mothra was beautiful designed in King of the monsters

Well itā€™s a great body of work either way. Think it had been a long time coming after pepper, and took something like this to draw comparison with that.

1 Like

I think this is a regular occurrence. When you are told a movie is terrible you lower ur expectations and it ends up being a pleasant surprise many times. I thought Dark World was kinda boring but not terrible. Ragnarok is the best one of the bunch imo.

1 Like

Watched a Spanish movie called ā€œTimecrimesā€ yesterday and must say was pleasantly surprised. Great movie overall.

1 Like

I was exactly the same with Venom lol

1 Like

Lol actually that happened with me for Venom as well. Although it was the critics who hated that film most fans seemed to enjoy it.

1 Like

Creed II

I enjoyed it, like I enjoyed the first one. Most of a Hollywood film than say Southpaw but still good.

Loved the choreography for the fight scenes and the way the used the score

1 Like

Just saw the trailer for 1917. Very strong British cast. Love a good war film, this looks like it could be a classic

2 Likes

One of my best mates worked on the set for this film and he sent me pics of the trenches and villages they built, they put some serious money and effort into this.

He says itā€™s going to be amazing and to be fair the trailer looks epic too

1 Like

Yeah canā€™t wait for this!

Cristo how do you know fucking everyone? :joy:

1 Like

Heā€™s like Mr White (also Danish) from Bondā€¦ heā€™s got people everywhere.

2 Likes

Watched the remake of Clash of the Titans last night. Meh. Skip it. Althoooough Gemma Arterton is particularly tasty in a toga.

1 Like