Jim Carrey

Correct answer isā€¦

5 Likes

Overruled

2 Likes

Sigourney Weaver

3 Likes

good call.

If you go for Michael Caine you get to watch Zulu, The Ipcress file, Alfie, Get Carter, Sleuth, The Eagle has Landed, Hannah and her Sisters, Children of Men, Dunkirk. Not many actors have so many good films.

James Earl Jones would give you the Star War films, Conan films and Hunt for Red October, plus Dr Strangelove. Not bad.

Leonard Rossiter gives you 2001 Space Odyssey, Barry Lyndon and Oliver the musical.

3 Likes

Even though Iā€™m not a huge fan of the actor Samuel L Jackson would give you practically all the recent Marvel Universe and a huge Tarentino filmography. Plus for shear volume like Jakey said Nic Cage would keep you going but the latter half of his work is complete shite, though I could easily sustain myself by just watching Face/Off, Con Air and The Rock on repeat.

Mel Gibson is another one that has tons of great actions movies along with some higher tier poignant film.

3 Likes

I wish there were more of these but with better writers. Funeral In Berlin I thought was ok but Billion Dollar Brain was insanely bad.

1 Like

Winter Soldier is a top 5 for me - dunno what it is but just rate the fuck out of this movie

3 Likes

Yeh man I seen it at the cinema and I was blown away especially with the first cap film being by the numbers garbage. Winter Soldier is what Avengers 2 should have been.

1 Like

Had to choose one actor to watch would have to be Robin Williams

1 Like

Childā€™s Play remake 7/10 really enjoyed this not scary but had some good ideas in it an Mark hamill voicing chucky is spot on.

Brightburn 7/10 basically alien crash lands in kansas and is adopted but on his 12 birthday his powers come out an he starts starts killing people. Some good jump scares an a interesting superpowers horror movie.

MiB4 7/10
Good fun film

Toy story 4 6/10
Isnā€™t has good as the last film has some good moments init but the film feels like it never gets going. Also lack off the screen time for the original toys an they seemed to have forgot how to right for buzz they just seemed to dumb him down.

Ma 1/10
Was expecting better from the trailer but this film was awful.

Aladdin 8/10
Not as good as the original but it never was going to be but still a enjoyable film through out Eithen will Smith was good as the genie. An Naomi Scott is beautiful as Princess jasmine

Toy Story 4

My eyes had a bit of water in them by the end. If I was by myself Iā€™d have let those two teardrops loose from my eyelids. Alas.

Itā€™s hard to choose between De Niro, Jack Nicholson and Gary Oldman.
Paul Newman has been in loads of great films as well.

For actress Iā€™d have Cate Blanchett or Kristen Scott Thomas.

Does anyone have any actors they will avoid watching?

For instance, if I read the film information and it says, this is a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Aniston, that is enough for me to know it is definitely not worth watching.

What other actors do people avoid watching?

1 Like

This is the correct answer muthafuckas

1 Like

So youā€™ve never seen ā€œThe Breakupā€? Aniston and Vince Vaughn but that movie is hilarious.

I donā€™t avoid him as such but i really should. Adam Sandler. If he is in it I can guarantee that it will be shit. Watched that Murder Mystery film on Netflix the other day ā€“ which coincidently also has Jennifer Aniston in. I thought it looked different to his usual stuff so might be alright, but nope, it was dreadful.

2 Likes

Breakup is OK but itā€™s no Along Came Polly.

1 Like

Tbh I love anything with Ben Stiller or Vince Vaughn so either one is great in my mind.

Kurosawa - Director !?

1 Like

Owen Wilson too? Heā€™s part of that group.

1 Like