What was the last film you watched?

Captain Marvel.

Pretty much along the lines of the other Marvel films but with a 90s flair. Thought it was enjoyable. Ben Mendelhson and the cat Goose steal the show tbh. Sets up nicely for the Avenger End Game film coming up in April. Pretty damn hyped now šŸ–’šŸ–’šŸ˜

1 Like

This is the one with Monica Bellucci isnā€™t it?

Great film, I really enjoyed it. Monica Bellucci had to have a been the hottest woman alive in 2000.

The scene where they shave her head is rough though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one yeah. :slight_smile: Monica was absolutely stunning (still is quite good looking, last I checked. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yeah, that scene was not enjoyable to watch. All worked out well in the end though for her.

1 Like

She can take an all time title and I wouldnā€™t be among those who would argue.

1 Like

Finally got round to watching Vice yesterday. Thought it was absolutely superb!

I donā€™t like you.

I remember watching this film and not really finding it enjoyable. And Iā€™m a fan of all that foreign shite, too

1 Like

Didnā€™t you like it? I mean I knew what to expect from it, and it was of course over dramatized in parts, but thought it was entertaining!

Saw Bruno. Fucking hell that was vulgar :arteta: 6/10, still pretty good and SBC has balls the size of Jupiter. To get his dick out and go into a tent with armed hillbilliesā€¦ :giroud3:

Also BlacKkKlansman. Very good, and I liked the ending. My cynical self couldnā€™t get fully immersed in the ā€˜happyā€™ bits of the film but still it was funny and entertaining. 7/10.

1 Like

I fell asleep twice in the cinema lol. It was just too fragmented for me. When I heard it was the same director (or was it producer :thinking:) as the Big Short, I wasnā€™t surprised at the overall shitness of it

Saw fighting with my family the other night.

Enjoyable 7/10, I love watching Nick Frost and enjoyed the few references to Hot Fuzz.

Bruno is fucking hilarious I love that movie.

School for Scoundrels (1960)

A well to do but rather timid man attends a school on how to be a gentleman worthy of the girl of his dreams.

This was brilliantly funny. Love the really OTT posh guy.

ā€œHe-llo He-llo He-lloā€

Argo (2012)

Fuck, thatā€™s this century. This decade even! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

A lot of itā€™s even in English!

You proud, brah? @Electrifying :smirk:

2 Likes

No, because it isnā€™t very good.

1 Like

:wenger2: amazing

1 Like

Just watched Lego Movie 2 a month ago, and How to train the Dragon 3 a couple of weeks ago with my kids.
How to train the Dragon has a solid storyline, very touching ending, and graphics is amazing. Highly recommend this one.
Lego Movie 2, mehā€¦ if you are not into Lego, no need to watch.
My sons play Lego everyday but think How to train the Dragon is much better.

Agreed. A lot of the story was pure Hollywood fiction.

2 Likes