What was the last film you watched?

Saw The Suicide Squad at the cinema last week. I then rewatched the original one to compare. The new one is a lot better I think. Felt like all the characters were entertaining, and there were more funny moments.

Mind you, any film that opens with Johnny Cash’s Folsom Prison Blues is alright by me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Someone told me they even go into space with a car?!

Yes they do :joy:

1 Like

Well now I have to watch it.

1 Like

Must be pushing 10 years since we lost it?

They do its so ridiculous but I’ll allow it since its a stupid unrealistic film anyway :joy:

Watched this the other night and considering I hadn’t heard of it previously I was thoroughly entertained :grin:

1 Like

Pretty good watch. Thought Margot Robbie was a bit annoying early on in the film as Harley Quinn but got better as the movie went on.

Looking forward to Don’t Breathe 2 being released later this week, the trailers have looked good.

1 Like
2 Likes

Watched Good Will Hunting again. Great film.

4 Likes

Loved it :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I liked it too!! Thought it was a good laugh and a good popcorn flick.

Got way too much hate imo

1 Like

The opening credits sequence alone made it worth a watch and it had a decent story from there onwards too. Deffo the type of thing I’ll chance upon again in the future and give another watch.

What a ride :grin:

1 Like

Watched the animated Witcher film on Netflix tonight, Nightmare of the Wolf. Was way better than I expected it to be especially after the soul crushing shit that was Resident Evil Infinite Darkness.

The music, the art, the imagery was just fantastic, recommend it to any Witcher fans even if you aren’t a fan of animated stories.

So fucking pumped for season 2 now.

3 Likes

‘The Outsider’ 2018

Very captivating film about a prisoner of war turned yakuza. It’s a long one at 2 hours and I wasn’t familiar with any of the actors but the acting and story are excellent. Not much dialogue, with the majority of it being in Japanese. Just checked the reviews now and it seems to be one of those that’s hated by critics but loved by audiences. Had me and the wife on the edge of our seats at times, and was a very engrossing film. Lots of action, and a lot of scenes were there wasn’t any talking, can be a bit Gorey at times, and the ending is pretty open which leads me to believe there might be a 2? Would highly recommend

Solid 8/10 for me.

1 Like

The Three Kings on Prime. Doc about Busby, Shankley and Stein. Worth a watch and learned some stuff I didn’t know about all three.

1 Like

Tempted to watch this - was it any good?

Yeah it’s brilliant. 3 men defining their clubs image and driven for success and escape of the mines they all worked in.

1 Like

Watched Wrath of Man on the way back from Hawaii. It sucked in a most spectacular fashion. Guy Ritchie has fallen very far from his Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch days.

And can someone please give poor Jason Statham a different character. He’s played the same person in his last 20 films. Dude can actually act, let him show it.

1 Like