What was the last film you watched?

Rush. Been a good while since I’d last seen it. Still a really great film.

@Persona “Tell the priest fuck off, I’m still alive!”

3 Likes

I unexpectedly loved that film and still do. :slight_smile:

My reaction is still akin to this when I see that scene :sweat_smile::

2 Likes

Such an underrated film.

Just sat down to watch this Black mirror interactive thing in Netflix, cannot get into it.

3 Likes

Me Before You

Hit me right in the feels.

God Emilia Clarke is fucking lovely isn’t she

4 Likes

Good Will Hunting 10/10

Robin Williams :wenger2: :wenger2: what a performance.

2 Likes

One of my all time faves. Great film.

1 Like

Saw Alpha.
It’s alright

Mary Poppins returns

Cor blimey. . .that was fucking dreadful. Parenting can be such an overrated concept at times.

I, Daniel Blake.

Great film

1 Like

Just watched The Commuter as it was £3.50 on sky store. Decent film for a Saturday night.

Basically the train version of non stop :joy:

Watched birdbox last night, thought it was alright not amazing but not awful.

Yeah I watched Bird Box the other day too. I thought it was The Walking Dead condensed into 2 hours

I’m watching it later, is it scary :eyes:

I didn’t find it scary, however the girlfriend did but then we did have all the lights turn off and watch dit in the dark. I’d say it’s more creepy than scary.

I thought it was moderately scary but I’m a bit of a pussy when it comes to scary films.

I didn’t sleep properly for about a week after watching Paranormal Activity as my imagination went wild - I lived in fear that I would hear a demonic scream in the middle of the night, or that my door would slam shut / open randomly.

To give a more precise answer, if PA is a 10/10 in terms of scariness, I’d rate Birdbox as a 4 or 5 on Sol’s certified “shit-you-up” rating system. Hope that helps.

6 Likes

Yeah Paranormal Activity is right up there when it comes to “shit-your-pants” scary

1 Like

I won’t be watching that ever. My then boyfriend watched all those (I refused) and joked about setting up the whole video recording the bedroom at night thing just in case. At least I think that’s what it was about :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Bird Box had crazy potential and it builds you up to having a high expectation of something really good happening and it ends up just being a bit underwhelming.

5 Likes

Yeah, the first Paranormal Activity shit me up good and proper.

The effect kinda wore off when I saw the second one and I didn’t watch any of the others.

That bit where she gets out of bed and just stands and stares at her hubby makes me shudder even as I type it.

Watch the 3rd one. The one with “Toby”. After that, they get a bit “samey”