What are you watching?

Picards just dropped on prime time to get my trek on

1 Like

The whole series, or are they dropping an episode weekly?

Weekly episodes unfortunately

I caved. Damnit!

Just finished watchmen. I’d rate a 7.4

Really interesting and fresh interpretation on the original source material, story got better later on in the season as progressed even if I didn’t love the conclusion. Great performances from Jeremy Irons and Regina King.

Although it really annoyed me how they overused two piece of music, already overused in media, heavily throughout the season not sure if that was deliberate though.

YEEES

Also, The Outsider is really good!

1 Like

The Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix.

Fucking tragic story when it gets to the end and shows you the “twist” to it.

Actually feel really bad for the guy and his family. And all those NFL players suffering.

White House Farm.

Mad this happened so close me, and that Jeremy lived in a village I go to quite often, and worked in a restaurant I used to go to alot as a kid haha.

Said to my mum today why I never knew anything about them happened like 6 years before I was born.

Really interesting and it leaves alot up to debate due to the awful Police procedure following the murders, lack of evidence etc.

4 Likes

Was watching episode two tonight, will report back tomorrow when I’ve finished it. Very interesting so far. Kind of wish I hadn’t read you mentioning there being a twist though lol

Well, it’s not really a twist it was all over the news I just didn’t follow the case.

But I’ll refrain from saying any more.

I thought this too, I’ve never heard about this story until watching this and reading up a little on it. The approach by the police on this was a shambles!

On the same thread of creepy dudes, I finished two series of You quite quickly, which was mental. I imagine the books would have been great to read because it’s thrilling. The way he has this overwhelming love for the girls he fascinates over, to then justifying his very wild actions for them is really what makes this show interesting.

Yeah I’ve always enjoyed You. Surprisingly the second season was better than the first which is a weird nowadays

1 Like

Are there White House Farm spoilers in this thread?

Some of us don’t know the full, real story :pensive:

1 Like

Dave been watching Deadwater fell on channel 4. David Tennant drama. Worth a watch if you haven’t been watching mate.

Ah cool, it should be on sky plus, no?

You know how to use that?

2 Likes

It’s that rewinding live telly thing, innit?

2 Likes

Started watching IT crowd.
Jen Barber is funny

3 Likes

The OA

Nice little find on Netflix. Honestly a great bit of telly. Very capitulating and you can find yourself burried inside this show after a few eps. Only 2 seasons long but great watch.

I LOVED the first season, but couldn’t get into the first episode of season 2 after like 9 months away from it.

Is the second season just as good?