What are you watching?

This is a bit silly but the Now app and their emails pushed it so much at me I decided I won’t watch it.

Anyone seen the new show on Apple Telly, Hijack? It stars Arsenal’s very own Idris Elba. Is it worth a watch?

I am currently watching Star Wars: The Force awakens. I am a great fan of star wars series. In fact, it is one of the greatest sci fi. series ever produced with great storyline and commendable cast. I recently bought a force fx lightsaber used by Darth Vader in this movie. I have collected many lightsabers of different characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to you all.

It’s a shit film

Welcome :wave:

1 Like

Vader isn’t in TFA. He was in Spaceballs, played by Christopher Walken.

Wasn’t that Rick Moranis?

Nah, you’re thinking of John Belushi.

Is he the fella from Red Heat?

I’m watching star wars. My favorite movie is Star Wars The Force Awakens. It was the greatest part of star wars for me because of Harrison Ford. I liked his acting and character very much. Moreover, I was amazed by the two white lightsaber used by the Ashoka Tano. This is what makes this movie more exciting and phenomenal.

1 Like

…Welcome to OA!

Started binge watching drive to survive on Netflix.

Never watched formula 1 so coming in blind.

Really like it. Love that I have 5 seasons to watch. Already half way through season 2 :joy:

So sad that young french driver died in a crash

3 Likes

I’m a huge F1 fan, but have never watched Drive to Survive. Probably something I need to check out.

1 Like

Definitely worth a watch, I binged them until the last season which I’m struggling to find the motivation to want to watch.
Its brilliant though and gives a great insight u to all the behind the scenes stuff.

1 Like

Yep, I binged watch this, absolutely loved it.

Like @Calum I went into it slightly blind, I do like F1 and am interested but dont watch every week, more like if its on and im in front of the TV with nothing else to watch Ill stick it on.

I debated going back through the seasons and watching them all but dont think id get alot of it now as theyre years old and those seasons are long gone.

I’m watching star wars. My favorite movie is Star Wars The Force Awakens. It was the greatest part of star wars for me because of Harrison Ford. I liked his acting and character very much. Moreover, I was amazed by the dual lightsaber used by the Ashoka Tano. This is what makes this movie more exciting and phenomenal.

Are you subtly trying to sell us lightsabers, Jorge? :grin:

1 Like

Netflix had the golf documentary flash up on my page as I watched DTS so giving that a go now.

If you know golf and the golfers its another good insight behind the scenes with these guys in a time where the PGA was threatened with the addition of LIV golf.

Really enjoying it

A mate also suggested the Tour De France doc if you enjoyed DTS, apparently very good.

Getting… sudden urge… to buy… lightsabers

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. First time through.

I’m currently at early season 9, I see there are 15 seasons, gimme some opinions on where it peaks, starts to dip, or maybe it doesn’t dip and stays this good?

Upon finishing season 8, I felt like I’d just seen a season that represented at a show at it’s peak. The Gang Dines Out had me in pieces.

2 Likes

Let’s appreciate that Jackie signed up to an Arsenal forum to make one post… about a Star Wars movie… :clap:t5:

And then came back as Jorge. Amazing stuff

1 Like