What are you watching?

I not had chance to watch the new episodes yet.

I use to live in wrexham as a kid so seeing the place brought back some memories. An the racecourse was the first time i had been to a football stadium to watch live sport which was a rugby match wales v new Zealand.

1 Like

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power

First Thoughts?

Watched Black Bird on Apple TV. Really good, well acted and great performance from the great Ray Liotta as well.

Really recommend it, 6 episode mini-series too and it’s engaging.

1 Like

Thought it was good myself wanted to watch more off it soon as the 2nd episode finished so gutted i have to wait till friday.

Liking mofydd Clark as Galadriel.

See they are trying to capture the same cinematic/artistic style of the peter jackson films.

Eithen the dwarfs kingdom was the same as the hobbit films.

1 Like

The capture. Great second series and excellent ending.
Outside the artistic licence of making good drama, does raise some potential questions on surveillance techniques and manipulation.

2 Likes

Stuck in a hotel room watching shitty basic cable sitcoms which I only come across when stuck in hotel rooms.

Makes me realize…I meet so many people that act like they’re a character on a crap sitcom.

1 Like

Finished The Shield S2.

Such a good series that has flown under the radar.

Watched it many years ago… it is a very good series

1 Like

Celebrity masterchef on in the background and Faye from Love Island 2021 is on and jeez! I didn’t even recognise her she looks a totally different person with them horrific lip fillers out. :joy::joy:

Bet Lisa Snowden wins as she is married to John Torode :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just finished wedding season after watching it all week. 8 episodes 30 minutes long. Have to say I really enjoyed it. One of the best new programs I have watched. Recommended.

Kinda half rom com / murder mystery

The Jeffrey Dahmer drama on Netflix

Chilling.

Did anyone watch Karen Pirie last night? The new ITV crime drama. Thought first episode was really well done.

Watched “Grave of the fireflies” again a few days ago. It felt more heartbreaking than the first time I watched it. The girl I was watching it with was in floods of tears by the end and needed consoling

Did anyone watch Make Me Prime Minister? It’s not getting any better for ye lads…

Watched EP01. That was some fucked up shit.

1 Like

Has anyone started watching on sky the drama of how Boris Johnson became Prime Minister and how he handled the start of Covid?

When its Christmas Day in 2019 its him eating his Christmas dinner then it keeps cutting into China and there is hundreds of dead bats sitting everywhere. People cutting up dead bats and putting them in bags.

:joy::joy::joy: its like the start of a bad disaster movie

The first episode was stupid with the bat stuff.

I’ve watched episode 2 and 3 and it has been harrowing. The cast is excellent. The guy who plays Johnson is so lifelike you would think he is actually him. The guy who plays Hancock is better than the real life version. Really brings back how horrendous they handled this.

Massive respect to the NHS workers for what they were put through and the stuff they had to do.

What a ridiculous thing that clapping thing was when you watch this. They deserved much more

1 Like

Parks and Recreation

3 Likes

Industry on HBO about young professionals working for a fictional investment bank in London.

Gives me anxiety just watching it.