What are you watching?

The Fear Index

Fucking dreadful. The worst show I have watched.

Only stuck with it cause it was 4 episodes.

Only good thing about it was the end credits

Yea I ditched that bullshit after half an episode. No redeeming quality or characters in it by that point.

1 Like

The Boys
Glad this show is back and on top form and returned with it full gore, i mean epi1 11min is disturbing to watch.

3 Likes

Despite how clear it was exactly what was going to happen :flushed:

1 Like

I know it was going to happen just thought he be entering a different Hole

1 Like

Really into films/series/documentaries about music and bands at the moment, especially rock/punk.

Watched studio 666, the foo fighters film, awful acting but loved it, surprised me how graphic parts of it were and love Pat Smears :rofl: having said that, one of my favourite bands and also given the recent passing Taylor it’s actually quite a sad watch.

The Dirt - another film about a band, Mötley Crüe, funny, tragic and just fucking outrageous what they got upto.

Currently, watching Pistol on Disney+ a mini series about the sex pistols, brilliant so far and each person cast to represent each ban member is so spot on!!

1 Like

The Jubilee Pageant lol

Loving it, British eccentricity at its finest

2 Likes

You didn’t pop out to wave at the hologram of the Queen then?

Nah was too tired for that after the week/weekend I’ve had :joy:

The Spy. Six part series based on Eli Cohen recruited by Mossad who infiltrated the highest echelons of Syrian government.
Really good acting by Sacha Baron Cohen in the lead role.
Some high tension moments in this and very well filmed with a great feel for the times.

3 Likes

Been meaning to watch this one for a while now. Will bump it up the list

1 Like

What is this on Netflix ?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Watching the time travelers wife and one of his mates asks for stuff to invest in as he is talking to him in 2008 and he is 13 years ahead. Two of them were Netflix and face masks :joy::joy::joy: superb

Watching Gladiator on a big screen with a full orchestra. It’s amazing.

8 Likes

A Killing in Tiger bay. Three part documentary on one of the worse miscarriages of justice in Cardiff 1980s.
5 men accused of murder of a female after some of the worse investigations your likely to see.
Really thought provoking and informative piece of television this.

Babylon 5. First time watching it through. Tried a couple times before and stopped after just a couple of episode. Really wanted a sci-fi show to watch. Really enjoying it this time round. Got much better in season 3. The show really was a ahead of it’s time.

Miss sci-fi from the 90s and 00s. It all has gotten so dark these days.

1 Like

Yeah, think sci fi getting dark these days is just them keeping up with the times. Watching some of the ideas from the Black Mirror series coming to life in today’s society does feel surreal at times.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve tried watching a few in recent years and then just stop. The ones I like either get get cancelled or they go too dark and I give up. I don’t mind a little darkness, but damn some shows today. Feels like there is no optimism left in this world.

1 Like

The new episode off Obi wan wow this has got to be the best episode off the series so far.

3 Likes