What are you watching?

Anyone watched Better Call Saul yet?

Was nice to see the Kettlemens returning.

1 Like

Looking good so far, have to be patient with this old school one episode a week business though.

1 Like

Arsenal v Chelski AGAIN :rofl:

3 Likes

Just finished Top Boy. Something about the way they shoot this show, feels like there’s so much tension and atmosphere.

Kano really kills it as Sully. Understated acting.

Season 3 next year hopefully.

5 Likes

Season 5*

Being a pedantic cunt, but I hate how Netflix try and go on like Channel 4 didn’t make 2 seasons of Top Boy that were every bit as good, if not better, than Netflix’s efforts.

Hey @Calum, did you know about Top Boy Summerhouse? You should really check it out mate, its the two seasons Channel 4 made before Netflix picked it up. I think you’d like it.

5 Likes

Oh shit do people not realise there are 4 seasons? Season Two (where they go to Ramsgate) was amazing

1 Like

You’d have thought someone would have let Cal know by now

fucking shocking tbf

1 Like

dw I got u m8 :handshake:

2 Likes

Feel like a cunt, let my mate down :santi:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird how they have Summerhouse as a completely different show on Netflix when it’s the same fucking show. I only got into it when the hype for season 3 was everywhere, almost fucked up and missed out on the proper first 2 seasons.

They don’t make it obvious at all that you need to watch those two first.

2 Likes

Genuinely feel bad for the people who didn’t catch on in time. Sully and Dushane’s whole dynamic at the start of the Netflix seasons would be missing a shit load of context.

2 Likes

Better call Saul, quality, picked up where it left off.

Tokyo Vice on HBO.

Fantastic!

1 Like

Finally getting stuck into Parks and Rec.

Better than the US Office for me. Ron Swanson, Andy (Chris Pratt) and Aziz Ansari are so consistently excellent. Great few seasons from Rob Lowe too.

Such an amazingly quotable show. Burt Macklin FBI always gets me.

Never half ass two things, always whole ass one thing” - Ron Swanson

6 Likes

The addition of Robe Lowe and Adam Scott really took that show to the next level, both fantastic additions. Such a good show.

I’d have it just behind Community though, which at it’s peak hit heights that most sitcoms couldn’t even dream of.

#troyandabedinthemorning

1 Like

A Danish movie about the real life events during ww2 about the RAF bombing of a kids school.
A heartbreaking story beautifully acted, the Danish film industry are making some fantastic lately.

1 Like

Did anyone watch gogglebox?

What the fuck was that show at the end they watched with the talking duck :joy::joy::joy::joy:

this women met in the park a duck who she took home and the duck told her to take her pants off and lie on the floor and it looked like he was doing things to her going by her face :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have no words :no_mouth:

Which programme is this?

Something on appletv.

Don’t traumatise yourself.