What are you watching?

Ok, I am still confused. What programme were they showing?

I don’t know what its called and I don’t want to know either :joy:

Apparently it’s called Roar. I was hoping it was just a Howard the Duck remake…but no :flushed:

Gazza. So many horrible issues with this story that it almost leaves you with nothing to enjoy with the undoubted talent of the player.
The levels of misery being poured upon and manipulated by the press is totally vile.

1 Like

WeCrashed on AppleTV about the WeWork company and their legal, financial troubles. I’m only on episode 3. It’s ok, decent acting and visuals just a bit shallow on the character building.

So far it’s mehh.

1 Like

Better Call Saul ep 3

Oh Nacho :cry:

1 Like

My parents live on the site of the bombing where it happened, there’s a lovely memorial outside the entrance to their apartment complex which the MoD and British Embassy always send flowers to on the anniversary of the disaster.

1 Like

That’s beautiful and very heartwarming to know it’s not something that’s forgotten.

1 Like

Yeah although during Gay Pride and other events etc. participants have a habit of going behind it and using it as a toilet which royally fucks us off haha

Speaking of Danish cinema - have you seen Another Round?

I haven’t seen that one, is it in Netflix?
I saw one over Christmas called Elves, great acting from the kids.

I think Another Round is on Prime. It’s fantastic, one of the best Danish films to come out in a few years.

1 Like

Been watching The Dog House on channel 4 lately. It’s at once feel-good cos of all the lovely doges and sad cos it seems every fucker that comes in to adopt one has some sort of hardship or heartache that they’re counting on their new pet to help them with.

Always been a cat person but dogs are fucking awesome. Cats can’t read your emotions like dogs can, but even if they could they likely wouldn’t give a flying fuck.

Can’t wait to get a dog one day.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah man, I really like cats but dogs are something else. They’re so intuitive and in tune with human emotions, it’s amazing. I’ve bonded so closely to my dog over the years, it’s pretty awesome how she communicates with me and can let me know what she wants in different ways. Although what impresses me the most is how dogs over the years have evolved to hold eye contact with humans which most animals won’t/don’t like.

Also what’s really great is that dogs want to spend time with you. My dog will hang out in whatever room I’m in, following me to the bedroom from the living room to the garden etc. That said in the evening if we’re watching tv and poppy is on the sofa or in her bed on the floor, she’ll usually have enough and take herself off to bed in our bedroom and chill on her own so she’s not co-dependent. If the suns out in the garden but I’m working inside, she’ll happily go lounge in the sun without me.

One thing I find interesting is that some dog breeds definitely have more/bigger personalities than others and I personally prefer to have a dog that might not be as “on trend” or “vibey” but has more character.

That best thing in the world though, that you can look forward to, is lying on the sofa with a blanket watching the Arsenal game, reading your book or having a nap and the dog sleeping between your legs. I don’t think a person can experience greater contentment than that :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Only just realised Ozark season 4 part 2 is about to go live. Our cup runneth over with fine television, I’ve not even got round to starting the latest season of Saul yet. Then there’s Moon Knight and Peacemaker that I want to watch, particularly the latter.

Goven the lack of top quality Netflix programming I’m surprised they’re putting Ozark out at the same time as Saul, would expect them to release it afterwards in order to tempt people into keeping those subs running a bit longer.

Going through primes back catalogue and to my surprise they have deal or no deal ffs :joy:

What a blast from the past. I remember watching this coming home from school every day . Absolute :goat: of daytime gameshows.

Am I gonna spend a portion of my bank holiday watching a episode or two? Absolutely fucking yes!

1 Like

Each to their own disclaimer

I hate Deal or No Deal. Edmonds is a twat and it’s just people randomly opening boxes and that’s it. Give me a quiz any day of the week.

3 Likes

Haha I always said back in the day I’d go on that over quizes. As its down to sheer luck so easy :joy:

I loved when people hugged or said sorry to the contestant like they done it themselves when all they did was just pick a fucking box at random before it started :joy:

My guy has fucked it. I hope his 2008 got better :joy:

In light of the recent Westwood headlines I did a search on there and found OG Pimp My Ride with ya boy X to the Zee Xzibit and watched some. I forgot how revolutionary MP3 players and 6 inch LCD screens were.

1 Like

Just finished S1 of Severance (Apple TV).

Really cool concept, thought provoking and great cast. The finale was brilliant. Absolutely outstanding even.

Highly recommend it.