What are you watching?

I have never watched Eurovision.

Consider my heartstrings officially tugged

Just finished watching the Friends reunion. I knew Paul Rudd wasn’t going to be in it, but that was before I knew that some of the guest stars like Gunther and Reese Witherspoon were doing their cameos via video link. The director came out with some shit like “well we couldn’t fit everyone in”. Mike was basically the 7th friend. If you can fit Joey’s identical hand twin and Justin fucking Bieber in, you can fit Mike in! Think maybe he just didn’t want to be associated with it any more.

Would also have liked to have seen Eddie/Adam Goldberg. But that’s just a personal thing because his episodes were my favourite.

I still enjoyed the reunion though. I’m now going to start watching Friends from the beginning (for the 8135th time) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s definitely it. He’s Ant Man now, no reason to remind people he was Mike Hannigan.

Being part of the best TV show of all time is nothing to be ashamed of

I didn’t say it was, he’s moved on, that’s all.

Been binging F1 Drive to Survive On Netflix. Even my girlfriend who absolutely hates all sports is completely hooked on it.

Great show can’t believe it took me this long to start it and recommend to anyone even if you don’t like f1 or sports in general.

loving Carra and Micah on celeb gogglebox. Absolute top boys :fire::raised_hands:

:joy:

1 Like

Anyone just watch Time on BBC1?

Very good. Leaves you on edge at some points haha.

1 Like

Paul Rudd was on The Wire?

2 Likes

Currently watching this on Netflix. Enjoying it so far.

Just caught up with the first episode. Brilliant acting with dark stories.
The other 2 episodes on iplayer. One a day I reckon because that was quite heavy. Sean Bean and Stephen Graham on point.
Challenging watch and will be an eye opener for some people’s conception of prison.

2 Likes

Yep it is heavy going. Sean Bean and Stephen Graham are exceptional.

The great thing is how real it is. It’s not building up to a Sean Bean warrior-style reconnaissance here, either. It’s grim and I fear there won’t be a hero’s ending in this show (I’m on episode 2)

1 Like

Just watched ep 2

loved when he finally fought back and took that scouse bully cunt by surprise by biting the fuck out his ear :joy:

Just watched the final episode.

Have to say one of the best things I’ve watched in a long, long while.

Graham and Bean absolutely superb

This tweet sums it up

1 Like

I have watched it all too. See Calum, last time I recommended something to you you told me it wasn’t your thing. Even though I knew you had watched similar things. Your thing is my thing TV wise. We like the same kinda dramas and crappy reality TV. So trust my opinion in future :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But on Time, I thought it would be great because of Stephen Graham, but actually Sean Bean was more the star of the show for me. He made me think the most.

Line of Duty - how did I miss this, brilliantly written.

2 Likes

Is Whitechapel worth watching? Think there’s 3-4 series to watch and wondered if it’s worth the time investment?

First series definitely. What other programmes have you enjoyed?

If anyone is interested in watching Before We Die, don’t watch the English version, the Swedish one is way better.
I watch ;loads of European crime dramas and it’s probably the best series I’ve seen, along with the French thriller Spiral, The Bureau and Wallander.