What are you watching?

Aren’t Inter the Neruzurri

Edit: Shit saw you changed it.

Gli Azzuri are Italy, Bianconeri is Juve, gialrossi is Roma and Milan are the Rossaneri thank you gazetta football Italia :+1:t4:

I changed nothing you just misread the first time :wink:

1 Like

Giallorossi, Nerazzurri and Rossoneri @Calum @BizzySignal

I’ve got your back @Gio

3 Likes

Can’t expect these brits with their xenophobic education system to know foreign shit :smirk:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: got the names right at least though even if the spelling was butchered

Speaking of The Chase, I get really annoyed at people/teams who do this in the final chase pushback scenario:

"How many teams have won the Premier League?

Chaser: 6
Bradders: Nope, that’s wrong
Team: it’s 6 isnt it? 6 Bradley!
Bradders: Nope, it’s 7. Chaser said 6.
team: oh"

1 Like

Happens so much that :rofl::rofl: repeating what the Chaser said :rofl::rofl: its wrong ffs thats why you have a pushback

Yea done with 4 secs to go or just needed that old lady to have made it !!

1 Like

Season 3 of F1 : Drive to survive, decent as I haven’t watched any of last season’s races.

I’ve got a long list of things now that Starz has come to Disney+. Currently watching Castle, starting season 6 already. Started 24, but with being so busy I couldn’t deal with the cliff hangers, so it’s in hold until I finish this term. Then I’ll start binge watching 24.

1 Like

Randomly found this on the Dutch Amazon Prime youtubes… Still brilliant stuff.

4 Likes

Quality stuff, we need the Grand tour back, in fact i only need Clarkson presenting a car show.

4 Likes

I do like the three guys they have on Top Gear now too. Think there is a lot of chemistry there.

I do agree, the three guys on at the moment are not too shabby…

Lets be honest though, you will never better Clarkson, Hammond and May.
The Grand Tour has been awesome from the very first episode, I still go back and watch them all again, more often than I should, but they really do have a quite superb chemistry.
Long may they continue.

1 Like

Incredible, had a lot of spare time recently and love the cars of Group B rallying so have been scouring YouTube for anything and everything.

1 Like

Just watched Seaspiracy on Netflix, I knew the lengths of industrial commercial fishing but fuck me this is another level and all this dolphin friendly labelled tinned fish isn’t worth the paper its printed on.

Feels like a very grim future for life below the sea and even to a point where its at no return. Also shows that sustainability is an absolute joke and the use of the word when you see what really goes on is just fucking crass.

“Would a woman really text that Dennis?”

Their phones did” fuck sake :bergkamp2: LOL

2 Likes

Watched that episode just the other day… A good one. Loved the twist.

1 Like

What a fucking episode that was.

I think this is one of the best shows ever made tbh

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Twitter think this story line is very similar to the murder of Jill Dando. It does look like it from these first two episodes

1 Like