What are you watching?

Been watching The Young Pope, absolutely love it. Don’t know why I didn’t watch it before since I enjoyed Paulo Sorrentino’s work on The Great Beauty and Le Conseguenze dell’amore but it’s the first series that’s been able to really hold my attention and enthuse me since the new season of Twin Peaks.

Cunk on Britain.

“It’s all in black and white and looks a bit like Charlie Chaplin but it’s actually not funny at all so you can’t laugh, just like with Charlie Chaplin”

What a bitch. :open_mouth:

EDIT:
“The newly invented cinema which was like a cross between Youtube and the theatre showed Charlie Chaplin films but even that couldn’t keep them away”

Bitch went in twice. :bellerin:

2 Likes

Line of Duty

Just finished season one and think it’s excellent. Love the theme tune as well. Big fan of conspiratorial type crime shows.

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Have no idea why I’ve slept on this show for so long. Cracked through 2 seasons in no time at all and got like 10 more to go. Charlie Day and Danny Devito in particular are brilliant.

2 Likes

Lost in Space (2018)

6 episodes into the first 10. Really binged it this week. It’s about a human colony seeking emmigration to a new galaxy from a dying Earth, but crashing unexpectedly on an Alien planet en route. Liking it so far.

1 Like

God damn

Is it worth it? I love love sci fi but find a lot of it to be poor. The expanse is amazing and the Orville is too.

Dark Matter is decent as well.

I like it so far. Some of the scenery is amazing. Good concept as well but has its dumb moments like ‘why would you do that’. Worth a watch for sure.

Expanse and Altered Carbon are next for me. Not heard of Dark Matter…any good?

1 Like

Is that a good god damn or a bad one? Haha

This is first time when performing as a woman made a boy turn into a man for me.

1 Like

I didn’t plan on being gay when I watched that video but oh well

I now know your youtube username

Hahaha is there a comment saying that? I never read youtube comments cos basically

1 Like

Myself on other hand find youtube comment section really funny

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of Ozark. I really really enjoyed that first season and can’t wait for it to return.

3 Likes

There is no place on the Internet where Godwin’s Law is proven as much as there. :smile:

1 Like

Sick I’ll check it out.

LOVED Altered Carbon, thought it was incredible.

Dark Matter is pretty good, from the producer of Stargate. It’s like a darker more serious Firefly with some standard sci fi cheese.

The Orville is just amazing.

1 Like

Jezza…:rofl:

https://twitter.com/BullysSpeedboat/status/995037855713038337

1 Like

Old re-runs of The Bill on Sky

2 Likes

airwolf seems to be back on channel 5…just saw an advert haha, aaahhhhh my childhood right there.

That’s used to watch loads of this as a kid. Fucking Reg was such a gent. Had to love Jim Carver and his madcap alcoholic ways too

2 Likes