What are you watching?

I’d absolutely watch that.

Dirty Harry

Capital on Netflix

Has some of the same content as other documentaries about the global 1% but differentiates itself by being clear and concise.

Really enjoyed that last episode of the boys.

1 Like

Me 2 an I can’t believe they put in that deleted scene from the first season

3 Likes

Finale for The Boys gets a 10 from me. The twist with faux AOC being the one making heads explode almost made my head explode. Also watching Stormfront get the shit kicked out of her was extremely cathartic for me in a weird way. Big bonus points for including that self-servicing scene at the end. Cannot wait to see what they’ve got in the can for season 3.

3 Likes

Really liking Justified atm. I have the series one finale to watch yet but it’s been a really easy watch so far, must be those accents :kroenke:

I’ve told my wife I want Raylan’s hat, or the equivalent for Christmas.

1 Like

I particularly loved that as it was a clear nod to Batman stood atop a building at the end of Batman 89.

Karl Urban fucking killed it in this episode, great performance.

@Castiel where you at homie

3 Likes

I’m watching it so slowly my man. I’m only on ep 5 or 6, I like to build up a couple of them and watch them back to back like a movie.

1 Like

I’m currently watching Succession on Sky Atlantic and it is fucking fantastic.

What a great show, filling the void that Billions left in me.

1 Like

Well all the episodes are out now, so I expect you to report back by 6pm latest. Filthy fucking casual.

Succession is the best HBO series since that medieval dragon show.

1 Like

Watching The Wall. BBC 1 for the first time.

Seems a mental quiz show with a fucking massive connect 4 board and Danny Dyer :joy::joy:

My Saturday nights are wild.

What an ending! this is actually a decent quiz tbf total fucking luck you can have 50k then lose it in the very next shot :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve just started watching Succession @Cristo and @KITN

Looks good and really promising.

For all the drama it has, it’s one of the few shows (comedy included) that has had me laugh out loud (the scene with Shiv and Roman in the lecture theatre in the hospital :joy:)

2 Likes

Roman is hilarious, he’s the biggest hypocrite on tv ever.

My favourite character is that unashamed lickspittle Tom :laughing:

2 Likes

Calum, mate, sometimes you can watch something and not tell the world. OA is not the place for quiz shows hosted by Danny Dyer! You’re fortunate that Jake isn’t drunk.

P.s. I watched the last series and secretly liked it.

1 Like

Without subtitles I’d never know “Siobhan” is pronounced “Shiv-AHN”

I wanted to name Maddie “Saoirse” for a hot second and then realized Americans are too dumb to handle that.

3 Likes

Yea three vowels in a row is just asking for trouble.

1 Like

Wait until they hear about Niamh

2 Likes

How is that pronounced?