What are you watching?

Only got the last one to go now. @JakeyBoy I so wanted to watch it but it was either that or finally
wash the dishes for today :joy:

That Charlie guy is certainly a character haha.

1 Like

Finished Ozark last night. Such a solid series.

I love all the sub-stories that play around with the main arc story; there’s always another wheel turning which keeps a consistent flow. I’ve never felt like it faulters anywhere or has drawn out filler episodes to simply add time.

The characters are super fleshed out too, which is probably why it’s so easy to invest your time in this series. Someone like Nelson for example; he doesn’t have many lines and sometimes you don’t even see his bidding as a hit man but there’s a genuine sense of foreboding around him.

Ben is amazing. Episode 9 :heart:

3 Likes

You seen the Will Grigg transfer deadline day episode? @JakeyBoy

What a disaster that was :joy: if you haven’t you’ll enjoy it so interesting to see deadline day behind the scenes.

The chairman went full transfer muppet :joy::joy:

1 Like

I did see that episode. Noticed a bit of a cock up in it as well, either a mistake or a cheeky little lie. The viewers get a caption saying four hours to go til the deadline, but you can see a computer monitor in shot that says it’s 22.58 or similar.

4 Likes

Chairman phones manager: Hi Jack we can’t agree a price do you really want him?

Manager: Hi Stewart no he’s not worth more than our offer of 1.5M just leave it.

Chairman: Ok Jack cheers.

Chairman then phones Wigan offering 3M rising to 4M making him the most expensive player in league 1 history

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ozark (Spoilers)

I’ve only just got Netflix yesterday. I’ve never needed or wanted it but since we are now in lockdown with no football for a while. I’ve got it for stuff to watch. :joy:

Started Sex Education now I’ve finished Sunderland till I die as it’s highly rated and I like a comedy drama.

Actually quite decent tbf :joy:

Perfect way to describe Sunderland til I die

You should probably watch Sex Education too

1 Like

It looks shit.

2 Likes

It’s actually brilliant. I love pretty much every character in it.

Too many vague Ozark related spoilers in here, guess I’ll need to stay the fuck away until I’ve caught up

2 Likes

Blame @DavidHillier

1 Like

PM me. I can’t use or unspoiler spoilers :joy::joy:

1 Like

Can you read this Dave?

you suck

Nope. Only the first sentence

1 Like

I learned it the other day. Damn, felt so handicaped I couldn’t discuss some things about movies and stuff.
Just click ond the screw-like button above the area you write in and click on the blur spoiler and just write there.

test testis testis

Here you go my fellow technophobe. :+1:

Indeed. All please put in spoilers or STFU.

Just opened an Ozark thread

Just finished Sunderland Till I Die, which was really good, and then watched the Gascoigne Doc on Netflix.

I watched Ozark season 1. Liked it but found it a bit unbelievable. Is it worth carrying on?