What are you listening to right now?

Great choice. Nice having you back mate. Always good choices.
Glad things are good for you.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Hope everything’s OK, would be good to have you back here posting regularly again Mr 420 :+1:

1 Like

Good to have you back mate! I imagine things have been very serious in India recently. Hope you and yours are safe and sound.

1 Like

Yeah, everythings fine, mate. Was occupied by work, exams and family reasons(brother’s wedding) more than I’d wanted. Hope things have been well for you. And good to hear from you, Jakey. Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah mate, the covid situation was pretty serious till a month or so back. But things are slowly coming back to ‘normal’, though the corona issue is still something to be careful about over here. Luckily most of my friends and family have stayed clear till now. How are things over there? Hope you and your close ones have been safe as well.

1 Like
3 Likes

(fucking strong song remembering Layne, haven’t heard it in while)

1 Like

Been listening to tons of Joshua Radin again lately. Forgot how much this emo wordsmith chills me out. Fantastic talent.

Go see my brother’s show in like nine months! :ozil: Shameless plug but I have to support the fam.

3 Likes

Oh wow, he is coming over here? I actually will go see him in London

1 Like

You know he doesn’t play country music right? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Not even if I ask nicely? :sweat_smile:

No, I know. But I would still like to support him. Just looked the tour up. It’s near King’s Cross in London which is great for us north London peeps. And £14.95 a ticket. Bargain.

Seriously, I genuinely will go. I don’t only like country music. I love old and new rock and indie. And folk. And then shit like McFly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But I love live music. Used to do music reviews for the mag I worked for and would go to anything. Another reason this last year has been shit, I miss gigs.

2 Likes

Does he take requests

Also wtf you never told me your brother was a celebrity

1 Like

Obviously I’m biased but he is great live. Drumming and singing is a real physical test and he manages to pull it off! Super proud of him.

@Josh I don’t think he takes requests. I do tease him about being a celebrity now. He’s always been the cool brother though. We’re a little like Bert and Ernie in that sense. Or Cazorla and Coquelin to borrow a more apt Arsenal metaphor.

3 Likes

No shit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like