What are you listening to right now?

2 Likes

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone

I would listen to this man sing the yellow pages.

3 Likes

You’re not alone there, Jakey. What I’m listening to right now is the sweet sound of the air conditioner.

Saw the Chilis in Hyde Park back in 2005 when I was fifteen, RHCP was hands down one of my favourite bands in my teenage years. They were really good, but looking back, the coolest thing was that James Brown opened for them. Imagine having James Motherfucking Brown open for you!

I’m not big on gigs or festivals, but I’m so pleased I saw James Brown and Prince when I had the chance.

2 Likes
1 Like

Read the comment years ago, something along the way: “Immortal: best air conditioning since 1991”.

And damn, it truly works!

2 Likes

Summertime baby. Cruising on 95 the last few days with Mere and Mads coming back from Florida. Nothing like a good driving song.

1 Like
2 Likes

Love this video, Marty!

I always watch it after a meh day at work.

‘Arsenal fans inside and out of Man United’s main Boozer’ :joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Good cover IMO

2 Likes

Weird how Gary Numan ended up in metal circles wasn’t it.

2 Likes

Yep, I read that he originally didn’t want them to do it but when he heard the demo he was so impressed he ended doing co-lead vocals on it

1 Like

I really love listening to this version of the song, especially the last part because it’s so moving hearing his voice like that

2 Likes

Away for a while due to personal reasons, but missed being here, mate. Love your concern. Guess I’ll drop this here as my first post in a while.

8 Likes