What are you doing for Christmas 2022

no one cares about the Danish Queen

1 Like

At least ours is still alive

7 Likes

1-0 Cristo

4 Likes

Has Bublé come out of hibernation yet? That’s a signal of intent for Christmas vibes for me. Get that chipmunk looking motherfucker and his darling voice on the airways immediately please.

It’s only Christmas once I engage with @Phoebica on the evident merits of Die Hard as a Christmas film.

2 Likes

Thank fuck. Bounty is the bottom tier of celebrations

1 Like

Gutted

One of my favourite chocolate bars
I used to love it when everyone else left them for me to clean up at the end!

2 Likes

We should meet up and swap. I love a Bounty. I always leave Mars.

1 Like

Bounty is elite. Big shame, this

Men are from Mars. Women from Venus. Everyone knows that.

I think I am from Jupiter or something then, I don’t get on with either sex

1 Like

Fuck me its like we get past Halloween and every cunting shop goes ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS!!!
and puts out their advert. I’ve already seen M and S JD’s and Boots

@Cristo

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Any idea what time or what channel?!

I’m sure if you religiously watch Coronation Street and I’m a Celeb for the next week you’ll definitely get the world premiere.

3 Likes

Or get mullered on ITV hub.

I don’t think Cristo is watching the world premiere in anything other than crystal clear ultrasharp 4k so the hub is probably off the table.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about watching I’m A Celeb for the first time in 14 years just because of Hancock, now I’ve got TWO reasons to watch tomorrow

Didn’t they just put it online first last year?

And also, did you not watch it the year your Made In Chelsea friend Toff won? Traiter.

Nah I’m not much for “normal” television, tend to stick to the streaming apps and BBC News with the occasional dabble in Great British Bake Off or Escape To The Country/Grand Designs/George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces.