It was brilliantly funny, but I was thinking its Nov 1st :santa:

1 Like

I would find a new barbers

Lol, they’re good guys
Ill have to have a word next time in there
Didnt have the energy tonight

Nah Christmas has officially started now

7 Likes

:joy: I get her point and kind of agree, but officially Christmas doesn’t start until the John Lewis advert airs.

How have you let a department store decide when Christmas officially starts with a TV advert, when they also have a vested interest in making it earlier each year…you’re a wrong un :rofl:

1 Like

John Lewis are a British institution like the BBC and the National Trust, they can decide whatever they want for me :joy:

the jonh lewis christmas adverts always suck

5 Likes

The fucking prices in the shop does too.

1 Like

Shut your whore mouth

1 Like

I didn’t cry once about the lonely old man on the moon

Behave yourself :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Heartless ghoul

1 Like

Kevin the Carrot blows John Lewis out the game.

1 Like

Did you know in the past, the John Lewis advert has always been released on a Thursday. So could be tomorrow or next week. It’s usually early November.

I wonder how far in advance they shoot it. Including the queen seems like an obvious move, but they probably started working on it before her death.

1 Like

Yeah I was just reading that it’s always on a Thursday, so should either be 3rd or 10th November.

I’m not sure if including the Queen would be a bit too on the nose for me. Is she really a symbol of Christmas?

Including the Queen would be very emotionally manipulative and cynical. So perfect for a John Lewis Christmas ad.

6 Likes

I often left the room or turned the telly off on Christmas day when she came on so she was definitely synonymous with the day.

1 Like

Nah coca cola christmas truck advert is the start off xmas for me.

3 Likes

Oh fair I always forget she did a Christmas speech.

Will be interesting to see Charlies’ this year.

In Denmark the queen does a speech on the 31st for NYE.