Live on SkySports

Result

• West Ham win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

5-3 Arsenal

2 Likes

West Ham will win. Sucks but it’s true. I’m from the future, trust me.

Might be a good time to play them, sandwiched in the middle of their EL semi final which is surely foremost in their minds.

3 Likes

I see what you’re doing

:wenger:

Don’t know what you’re talking about.
:arteta2:

5 Likes

Hope Saka is fit for this. Looked worrying when subbed off yesterday.

Expecting Tomiyasu to start. If so we might see Cedric at left-back.

Call me mad but I think we’re winning

Hopefully the fact the game means more for us bodes well.

1 Like

Urgh I’m looking forward to this now.

2 Likes

Same here :joy:

They have drawn me back in with the last two results.

Pre Chelsea I was apathetic as fuck and mentally checking out :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I think Moyes will rotate heavily.

Even beyond the CL spot that comes with it, the chance to win a European trophy is massive for a club like West Ham.

Hoping to get a Mark Noble appearance in the starting lineup.

Just saw the lineup for Chelsea today, tons of rotation. I can’t see Moyes doing that and then playing a strong team against us in the middle of the EL tie.

1 Like

I think they are winning the UEL. They don’t give a fuck about the league anymore imo. As they are three positive results from there first trophy since the 1980’s and champions league football next season

3 Likes

So maybe even Declan Rice will be rested against us?

1 Like

It does make sense to spend all your energy on Europa.
To get the 4th spot via the league, they have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, as opposed to Frankfurt & Liepzig/Rangers to win the Europa.

Probably depends on how their first leg goes. If they destroy Frankfurt by a big enough margin then they probably won’t need to take the second match 100% seriously.

We’re on a roll lose 3 win 3, it’ll be 2-0 or 5-0

1 Like

Beating Leipzig will be a tough ask. They’ll still want to finish in an EL position in the league as a back up. Though I agree their main focus will be on the Europa League.

If fucking Rangers can beat Dortmund then Moyes Boys can easily defeat the energy drink :joy:

1 Like

They are playing Frankfurte twice in one of the most important games they’ve ever played and have a decent chance to win a European trophy.

But they’ve got a few defenders out injured and a very thin squad so there’s no way Moyes and their players are going to risk getting any more injuries by going all out against us.

So, because qualifying for the CL is all we’re going for, our players will be fitter and will want it more, which is why it should be a fairly comfortable win for us.

Considering those advantages, if we do lose to West Ham, we’re probably not worth a top four place anyway.

I’ll go for us to win 3-1 with Saka, ESR and Nketiah to score.

1 Like