West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Offside AGAIN

And Auba, the guy is starting to piss me off with all the fucking easy chances he fucks upā€¦he should have easily scored today and its becoming a theme now

1 Like

booooooooooooo

Our lack of creativity is abysmal.

And yet Ozil is routinely left out of the side for ā€œtacticalā€ reasons, we donā€™t create as a top team should not by half.

What an insipid limp dick display of a performance.

1 Like

Disgusting

1 Like

Should have out more than a tenner on West Ham at 3.5

Useless cunts

1 Like

This is so very true.

I lost count of the number of times we got the ball into the final third and cluelessly ended up passing backwards. Very uninspiring performance not to mention the result

Small-dick play. My fear of Emery when he was announced.

I donā€™t want to completely be against him but the worrying signs are there whether you want to accept it or not.

Our best attacker recently has been Kolasinac :arteta:

West Ham should go down.

Fckin yo yo club with shit fans

I thought Lacazette went off at half time ?

So I take it we lost

Why the fuck do we start guendouzzi and xhaka when both ramsey and torreira are better players, emery has some wenger logic in him

Who was your MOTM? Vote :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

this is pretty much itā€¦ we just donā€™t have enough top footballers when Ozil is out (one can debate about Ozil)ā€¦ Laca and Auba are very good strikers but also fit certain styles (especially Auba). Our diabolical creativity and passing behind them today was outclassed by WHU honestlyā€¦

So many wayward passes through the lines or directly to opposition, just unbelievable.

Arsenal scored 20 games in a row before this so itā€™s not a lack of creativity or goal threat.

Itā€™s the attack thatā€™s bailed out our continual repeated defensive errors. Today we didnā€™t score and it finally serves to highlight that you canā€™t keep conceding goals in the manner we do.

1 Like

He was better than Auba today tbh

He should play as a winger imo, his best strengths are in buildup

Both were bang fucking average, Aubameyang spurned a chance he should have scored.

I donā€™t remember Lacazette even touching the ball in the second half.

Maitland Niles shouldnā€™t be anywhere near the first team. Let another youngster try now.

Iā€™m fast thinking Guendouzi should follow suit out of the club

Two playing two strikers is so fucking stupid