West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

It’s not like we’ve been done in by the ref or missed some huge chances.

We’ve been outplayed :arteta: by West Ham…

We’re in BIG trouble if we don’t win this, Man Utd are on our arse.

We are lucky United were shit under Mourinho or we would have been sixth months ago

Big trouble what? This season is a free ride whatever happens happens.

2 Likes

Glad it was my girlfriends birthday and we had plans and I missed this shower of shite

Cancel Arsenal

makes no difference, we’ll be 6th soon enough.

Manu have a better squad but were playing like cunts to get Mourinho sacked, our squad needs to be stripped and started again in a lot of areas then have spent a fortune on that squad and ours has been carelessly thrown together.

1 Like

Who cares we fuckd spuds 4-2 thats all that matters

2 Likes

It’s not right to write him off but he’s on the clock.

It’s fair to reserve some judgement for end of next season, our manager needs to have even more about them as unlike Liverpool, City, Chelsea and United we’re operating under far more constraints.

If he cannot sort this defence witthin two and a half seasons he needs to be let go.

I’d genuinely subscribe to this if it wasn’t for the Ozil thing.

West Ham haven’t beat us at their home ground since 2005/2006

1 Like

Fortnite bruv… let the kid play :henry2:

Too much of this defense have had wenger tactics engrained into them and are not that great to begin with, i reckon pretty much the whole lot needs to be cleared out.

1 Like

Nah I don’t buy that, especially if its the same after almost three seasons.

ozil is INJURED people are making a storm in a teacup and people are falling for it.

Could be 6th tomorrow, though that would require United putting 4 past Spurs which i don’t see happening. But we have Chelsea and City in our next 3 league games, so…

1 Like

Özil doesn’t play mate.

1 Like

We just have too many players that do nothing and offer nothing.

Only Sokratis, Torriera and Ramsey look effective today and two of them are fucking subs. Iwobi maybe in bursts. The rest are just doing absolutely nothing.

yeah for sure if things arent better after that amount of time yes it is on the manager but for right now i feel it is lack of quality and a defense that is gonna take time to get drilled properly because they still have the stink of wenger on them

Defence hasn’t really been the main issue today (despite it being shite as usual)

The ball goes to the final 3rd and then disappears. Horrible play in the final third. Attacking play has been dreadful.

Emery has no good plan for dealing with games where we will have the majority of possession.

2 Likes