Wenger or Emery?

Yeah i don’t disagree with you pal.

After a decade of decline we go back to the start of that in some sort of spin rinse repeat. Fuck that.

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: ADDITIONAL OPTIONS KLAXON :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

• I’d stick with Emery until we find someone we want to employ permanently
  • No to Wenger as interim but I’d take someone else
  • Mikel “Pep 2.0” Arteta
  • Ljungball :heart_eyes:
  • Vieira
  • Thierry
  • I’m a mad cunt and I don’t think Emery’s job should be in danger

0 voters

1 Like

Wenger shouldn’t manage here again. First of all after the way he’s been treated, the fanatics that support this club don’t deserve him to come and save their asses. Management made their bed now they get to lie in it.

Wenger is worth much more than to save our sorry asses. He should be managing a top team like Bayern. He already passed on Madrid to stay here with a shit budget and be hounded out by this unthankful disloyal bunch of fanatics who think it’s their divine right to win trophies :joy::joy:

Finally, his race has been run at Arsenal. If we’d had some good management, things would have been structured better and the results would have been very different. The club are taking baby steps to come in to the modern era of football but, the timing for Wenger to bless us with his presence has passed unfortunately.

13 Likes

^ A lot less nonsense than I was anticipating when I saw who was typing

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Precisely what I was thinking.

Well done, @a4tt , all in on the Arsenal fans are cunts line. There I can agree, if not for the same reasons :grimacing:

1 Like

Wenger for the interim is just insulting for him and the club. He was hounded out the club only for us to ask him to come back 18 months later? How fucking embarrassing and sad state of affairs.

As Cragie alluded to, any manager right now would give a temporary lift. I’d just say give it to Freddie for 6 months seeing as he’s already here and familiar with the players. But Wenger, nah man that ship has sailed.

4 Likes

I’ve left it out of the thread, but I’ve got to say, this was my very first thought when I saw Flexo’s post. If I were Wenger I’d be a bit insulted and out of pride would tell Raul, Vinai or whoever the fuck to shove their offer up their shitter lol

I don’t see him being up for it at all, I think it’s a total non starter. But I’ve enjoyed people’s opinions on the topic regardless :slightly_smiling_face:

Wenger nah man that ship has sunk.

1 Like

Really good post @BigWeng_4LYFE

Typifies what Wenger would be thinking of us right now. I think his love for Arsenal has gone

1 Like

Deservedly so. Have people forgotten how shit he was?

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t agree.

Wenger was well past it as a manager in recent years but he’s a big man. I genuinely believe him when he says he wishes the club the best. In secret he’s probably wishing as hard as any one of us that the small dick cunt in charge gets the sack and we stop seeing such utter shitcuntness from the man in charge.

3 Likes

No. Because just no.

2 Likes

Have you forgotten how shit Love Island was?

3 Likes

Oi! Too far Dave, too far.

Sorry. Sorry. That wasn’t nice of me :pensive:

We’ve come to expect this kind of behaviour from you now anyway :laca:

Big Weng back on an interim deal? :laughing:

You people tickle me! OnlineArsenal, consistently breaking new ground in short term thinking :muscle::sunglasses:

My vote went to “No” if you’re wondering

6 Likes

I would rather have Freddie as interim but not permanent because of his lack of experience.

1 Like