Welcome to new Members

Welcome along

@Sol please make our new guest feel welcome…

1 Like

I got to Bosnia every year (Mostar to be specific). I love it, the food is amazing.

2 Likes

Not far from Mostar myself. Half an hour ride, I usually go out there, or shopping… Like everybody here, it’s the centre of the region. I’m actually much closer to Medjugorje though, very popular among Italian or Irish tourists.

2 Likes

Hi all,

This is my first official post on this forum, although I have probably been reading it quite regularly for the last few years.

Used to be an active member on another Arsenal forum, but always enjoyed reading across various forums to see a wider range of reactions across the fan base!

Quick bit about me: 27 year old female from a family of Arsenal fans (aside from my brother and cousins - ManU/Chelsea) and grew up in North London.

Through both my parents I fell in love with Arsenal, and for many years Wenger was the only Arsenal manager I had experienced, however it was also the history of this great club and its overall identity which made me believe that the club was something special, and I welcomed in the new chapter with Emery like other gooners.

Although our current situation can feel bleak, I try and remain postive where possible but I’m aware of our faults, and that seeing insightful discussions on here is always interesting, so will try and join along here where I can! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Welcome along @MissRedNL, glad you decided to come out of the shadows and treat us to your opinions :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see a new poster who isn’t trying to flog some merchandise. :grinning:
My brother supports Man U as well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MissRedNL :grinning:

Welcome along @MissRedNL. :slightly_smiling_face:

welcome @MissRedNL nice to have you along!

Nice intro and welcome along @MissRedNL

welcome along

NL and you’re not Dutch?

:santi:

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, the girl gang gets bigger :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi I’m ta4l… most of you know me well from the old days. glad to be back!!

2 Likes

I should probably remember you, I joined in 2009. I would probably remember you from your old avatar better than your name lol :joy::joy:!!

Just made my triumphant return after a long absence myself. Welcome back!

1 Like

Hello everyone.

I was on here about 10 years ago, just after my little girl was born. I couldn’t seem to reactivate my account so made a new one.

I’ve been lurking for years and check the forums all the time…but now I feel like I would like to get a bit more involved.

I’m 38. Have 3 kids and live in Brighton. I’ve supported Arsenal for about the last 25 years. Rarely get to the emirates nowadays, but try to go at least a couple of times a season with my 8 year old.

Hope this is cool.

19 Likes

Welcome back!!

Welcome back pal. Good to have you back on here :slightly_smiling_face: